" Truth About 9-11"

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by fAKdded, Oct 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ... thats fucked up... It definately gets ya thinkning. Or at least makes you wanna read the book.

2. that is fucked up.....what the fuck is this country coming too?!??

3. you conspiracy theorists, let me guess, bush blew up the levees in new orleans so it would flood, right?

4. Conspiracy? ... there was cleary no 60 ton plane.:rolleyes:

Im no conspiracy nut, but I do think that we don\'t know jack shit, of whats really goin on.

5. I believe our government at least had prior knowledge to 9/11 and let it happen. Whether or not they orchistrated it, well there\'s not enough evidence available to the general public to conclude that, but there\'s enough valid questions surrounding it to make me scared.

Lots of people wonder why our government would kil their own citizens (or let them be killed) Well, it\'s because with a massive terrorist attack people get scared and when people are fearing for their lives they aren\'t rational and will give up preicous freedoms for a false sense of security. Scared population = more power. I think in about 10 years our country will be very different, as each and every day I see the world moving more and more towards a one world government. Will it be a good government? I doubt it, my guess is it will be similar to nazi germany, except better technology to keep people in line. RFID chips implanted into us so they track our every move, shit like that.

Am I just being paranoid? I sure fucking hope so.

6. ^ I agree to a point. It seems that by each yeat its getting closer and closer to that grim idea. Some of you may discard it and call it crazy, but it is very well possible.

7. i have to agree

9/11 was some VERY SHADY BUISNESS

8. i don\'t understand why they would let something happen like 9/11. pearl harbour on the other hand i can understand, because well it was an attack on a military base not two very important buildings in a crowded city.

9. The route of all the problem lies in politics... You can\'t solely blame the president. Think about it, all People who are in Top positions in different braches of our government like FBI CIA all have their own agendas. Not very often do these agencies communicate with who has what info and shit. And if they do, they\'re not communicating like they should be. Information is Power in this world we live in today. I\'m sure everyone in top gov\'t positions every knew a little of something at some point but the fact is nobody shared their info with other agencies therefore. . . the aftermath

10. If i\'m not making any sense. . . .it\'s cause i got high........but for real.....that da way that shit workss

11. i dont even need to watch it i have seen many times

i find it very interesting even if its completly fake it still is interesting

what i really would like to see is the tapes from the gas stations near by

12. That is fucked up, Our governmen is fucked up

Lewis Black would not have said it better:
    \"I remember when we had those terror alerts there was a green color a yellow color an orange color and a red color representing the levels of a possible terrorist attack. I remember the newscaster gets on tv and is talking about how we are in the orange and instead of telling us calmly saying everything is going to be alright we inform everybody not to be paranoid about this kind of stuff this prick gets on tv and says WERE FUCKED!! WERE ALL GONNA DIE! DUCT TAPE YOUR FUCKING HOUSE RIGHT NOW! and i remember that being the stupidest idea to duct tape your fucking house\"

13. \"Those willing to give up a little liberty for a little security deserve neither security nor liberty.\" - Benjamin Franklin

14. if you watch that video carfully, the pictures of the interior damage arent the pentagon... there images of hotels that were effected by the 1980 cali eq. i dunno what to believe anymore

15. I\'d like to see some proof to that. ^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.