Trusted Seed Banks That ship to Australia

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by TheGreenCracker, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Hello question for my fellow Australians, I was wondering what seed banks are reliable in shipping to Australia I have googled quite a bit and only see posts from a couple years ago. I did use Herbies but they no longer accept cards. I placed an order with Bonza and there is no Tracking on shipments to Aus also I see a lot of complaints regarding them. I was also looking at The Vault seed bank (changed to Cannabis seeds store)

any help would be lovely

-TheGreenCracker

• Like Like x 1
  2. Herbies

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I'm not in australia so unfortunately I can't recommend something for sure, but here's some information that might be helpful.

bonza are definitely scammers selling brickweed seeds.
    The vault's genetics are genuine, but they have brutal markups. They jack up the price on rare genetics and strains in low stock or high demand. here's a few links to show you their pricing-
    The Real Seed Company - Products: Lebanese - Middle East - Lebanese
    Lebanese Regular Seeds $53 from the official retailer
    Lebanese Regular Seeds $115 from the vault
    the price is jacked more than 100%.

their selling packs of bodhi seeds for 95 dollars without the free tester pack
    Bodhi Seeds - Regular Seeds
    versus 77 bucks from an official US based retailer with a free set of tester seeds.

I see a lot of people from Australia posting about intercepted orders, so Australian customs definitely seems to be very thorough. Make sure you use a bank that offers guaranteed delivery, and read the fine print to make sure it covers customs and interceptions.

4. Ive used msnl , yantra and southern star , haze io

Take me to your Dealer

5. try weed seeds Australia mate, theyve been around for 5 years and ive never had a package knicked by customs yet.

6. This thread has been around almost 5 years also .... old thread

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. i think seedsman seeds now sends seed to Australia ,,mac,

8. yeah, i heard they found the way to break though the customs. i dont live in aus, but just saw that herbies parcels can make it now

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Hello there
    I am trying to get autoflowers
    I just wanna ask if you already tried buying from www.autoflowers.shop

10. no i dont. sorry

• Like Like x 1
  11. Some say Herbies deliver to Aus without an issue now. Their stealth got better

12. up for this one tried and tested