Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trust test. Lets put our minds togther.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ariees, Aug 24, 2012.

1. I have a guy that is gonna sell me a quarter of fire for $85 to sell. Thing is I dont know him very well but he is a manager at my workplace, so I think I can trust him. Is there any way I can test him to see if hes trustworthy. I dont wanna take any chances in case hes a narc. But if he was a narc, wouldnt he be seeking out people already selling, instead of getting people to sell, then busting them? He first approached me about molly and selling that because he knows I smoke. I said no, but I may be interested in weed if he had any. He does. And it looks delicious. (he sent a picture) Could I just ask him if he's a narc? Or can narcs say no?

2. Leave while you're ahead. Hes definitely a Narc.

Why the fuck are people so paranoid.

3. Narcs don't have to tell you that they are one (i.e. they're allowed to lie).

IMO, it doesn't sound like he's a narc...but maybe ask around at work and trust your instincts.

4. Just hit him up to smoke a bowl dude. If he's down to do that, you're chillin.

5. hes your manager, if hes trying to fuck HIS life over by fucikng yours over let him try it.

as its entrapment getting another person to do something for you caused by YOU then try to bust them.

doesnt work that way.

its like a cop being like " hey brusive, can you drift like 55 around that corner" then pulling you over for speeding.

6. Good point.

Not necessarily...entrapment is a legal "gray area". See my post here (sorry, too lazy to copy it here)...the rest of the thread is informative too, as is this thread.

Plus, even if it is entrapment, it wouldn't stop you from getting arrested -- it would just provide you a legal defense in court that might get the charges dropped.

7. sorta what i mean like it wont stick if he REALLY wanted to try it.

8. For what it's worth my friend used to do cocaine with his manager before work. No bullshit.
    I never seem to land these kinds of gigs. Not that I would do cocaine ever, just I always have the uptight bitchy by the book boss.

9. If you don't trust him enough, sit down and have a few brewskis with him.

10. #10 illrolling, Aug 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2012
    smoke with him, EDIT: are narcs allowed to smoke? it is just weed and they could easily "pass"

11. No, they are not allowed to smoke, but some cops know how to fake smoke unless using a bong.