Trump's Red Line

Discussion in 'Politics' started by scurfer, Jul 21, 2017.

1. They're not sick and tired as in, it took them a while to get there. They've been up his ass the day he started gaining ground in the primaries and they haven't let off since.

We can critique "his antics" if we want, but let's not pretend liberal media wasn't looking to drown him from day one.
    Now, half the time they criticize him, it's impossible to tell if it's a legit issue, or if they're just looking to sling mud.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. No you are right, they are sick and tired of his shit since day one. And so is the majority of the people in the United States.

Legitimacy of any issue can be easily confirmed via trump's tweets.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. No ketchup or overcooking here comrade. Was only a reference to the Don's tastes. :)

4 mins each side cooked in garlic butter is how I usually have it. We've the best of beef here. Outside for 9-10 months a year chewing on rich green grass.

4. I do mine the same but on the grill and then douse it in mushrooms and onions sauteed in garlic butter. Damn I'm hungry for a steak now. My wife just had our first baby girl Thursday night and I've been cooped up in this damn hospital eating shite for food and getting no sleep since then. I'm gonna fire the grill when I get home but I digress. Fuck the orange ones so called taste in steaks.

5. OK man.. I'll make a call and take the hit off. The mass produced beef here sucks, which is like 90% of the market.
    Every main meat supplier buys from one of like 5 houses in the whole US.

But there are some incredible small production farms that produce world class beef and pork.
    Thankfully it's becoming more of a trend these days.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Not what I said.