Trump Will Recognize Jerusalem as Israels Capital

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jkkgjgk, Dec 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #101 Homesteader, Dec 7, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    You tend to in regards to historical events and unsubstantiated propaganda by our adversaries but whose counting? I was actually referring to the lies told by the PLO/Hamas that the leftist gobble up and repackage in the MSM but I think I phrased it wrong.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I think we know the old way wasn't really achieving the stated goal right? So why the hell continue doing the same shit?
    This is just another campaign promise that President Trump has followed through on. he sure is checking a lot off the list...no wonder the libs are so triggered.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I'm not telling any lies.

I just find it very odd that you guys are trying to suppress criticism of the actions of the US. I thought you would have supported free speech?

4. #104 Homesteader, Dec 7, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    I voted Democrat in the past. We all make mistakes at some point believing in fairy tales bro. Bring criticism bro, I certainly welcome it. I have plenty of it myself in regards to US policy but make sure you fact check your fact checkers. Lots of lies out there....and much goes hand and hand with leftist hate.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'm all for free speech but criticism directed towards America is hate speech and should be banned.

In case you didn't get it, huge sarcasm on that one. I agree with you on criticizing the government for anything and everything, and while this isn't directed towards you specifically (because you were definitely outspoken about America when Obama was in office) but it seems like people are only critical of the government when it's people/parties they don't like that are in control. Things like the NSA spying on everyday Americans (and even Europeans) didn't stop with Bush, it got more invasive, as it did under Obama. Two Presidents that on the outside appear different, but aren't too different when it comes to continuing, and expanding, invasive spying programs.

Of course this is but one example, but you get the idea.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. 21371080_254764758377027_2534616213946184629_n.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Irony meter just went off the radar.

8. Read the sentence following your underlined part of his quote...

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. I did. And I`m also (ironically) still waiting for an answer to another question. Ya know, selective answersing and all that.........

10. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Someone left the baby gate open again....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. 23795287_1216218048477697_3057818986279195706_n.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. More than half of your foreign aid goes to funding terror on Israel when peace could be achieved by stopping the nonsense and hatred and funding education, agriculture and infrastructure instead. Most leftist who argue against Israels occupation have little understanding of rockets/mortars range.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Sure?

24774946_782994708551984_2933679356941434221_n.jpg

15. [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.