Trump Will Recognize Jerusalem as Israels Capital

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jkkgjgk, Dec 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Communist. Can't live with em! .......Pass the joint!
    You commentary is satire right?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Shouldn't you be standing on a ledge somewhere? Your vitriol towards the US can be related to one or two things; you're a wannabe US citizen who was denied access for some reason or, you're a follower of the radical side of Islam. Wait there's a third possibility, you're paid to espouse hatred.

The "empire" isnt ready to fail. American values, enterprise, and business is as strong as ever. Have you ever studied US history of battles fought here in the US? The three big wars; the Revolution, the war of 1812, and the Civil War, will paint a perfect picture of the extent US citizenry will fight to protect the values they believe in regardless of the side their on. Viciousness doesnt adequately describe the extent to which Americans will go to fight for what they believe in.

apitalism isnt failing, Americans are not loser sheeple, and Christianity - like it or hate it - is also as strong as ever. If one doesnt recognize that then one is delusional. The #1 reason the social structure is in such disarray is because America opened her borders to people with thinking such as yours.

As far as POTUS recognizing Jerusalem as the capital, this should be a non event but people that want war and want to sow discord will jump at any opportunity, such as this event, to do so. Your Islam hopes to usher in Yawm ad-Din as much as any Evangelican wants to hear the trumpets blare and see Jesus riding a white horse in the clouds. If we could vote for next actions i would vote for taking Israel off its leash and allowing her to dispatch her enemies in proper fashion.

You display a very myopic view on America, her values, and her citizenry. You are not, as I like to describe, saptially cognizant - you cant see the big picture. I would think you would be chattering in the streets and burning the US and Israeli flags at the announcement from POTUS. It's the "opportunity" that many followers of hatred towards the US have been uttering under their breath for decades. I can assure you that when the balloon of war rises above the horizon it's not going to work out real good for your side. You're an interloper to western values.

You know, it's ok to be PO'ed about that which one feels is appropriate but it's not ok to use a platform such as this to constantly berate a country, her citizens, and their way of life, simply because they happened to be born an American or chose to become a naturalized citizen of this great country. Perhaps not as great a place as Ireland but pretty darn close.

I think you just dont understand how the world really works in the geopolitical sphere. If America is in fact due an ass-whipping it wont be the likes of you on the front line throwing punches. Meh....GFY!

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. It is all a Game and it has been going on for hundreds of years.

4. Another Personal Attack

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Some people need to open their eyes and see what is really going on in America
    Some are smarter than the average Sheep.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Yeah...it's totally a declaration of war.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Keep it up Pal
    You must not name call or harass other blades
    You seem to do it an awful lot and somehow get away with it.
    I am far from a troll.
    I unlike you and your small group here actually Help my fellow blades and not just troll the Political Boards.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. What's more hilarious is you believe this is a valid declaration of war...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. Lets document this one

10. and this one

11. and one more

12. All personal attacks as far as Im concerned

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. I am a Proud American and will no longer sit idly by while when people post their propaganda .
    No matter where it may be.
    upload_2017-12-7_7-51-35.png
    This shit needs to stop.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. @STIGGY
    When you discuss other countries you do so with no restrictions and pure abandonment, are you suggesting that all criticism of the US should be banned?

We can say what we want about Saudi Arabia, Cuba, China, etc and I know know you're a great advocate for free speech old friend. :)

When I for one criticise the US it is aimed at the government and their forces, not at Joe American.
    The US is a great and powerful country and you're a proud and patriotic people but your government is a warmongering monster and deserves all the flack and hate that is thrown at it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I have also now noticed You call everyone a Troll when they do not agree with your thinking, Maybe open your closed mind up a little and you may just learn something.
    I wonder how many more dislikes you will give me today ?
    LOL

16. That too is also a form of Harassment

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. I see a few

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. There is a difference between criticizing and straight out lying about events. I think Israel is one of the ONLY real allies the US has and it is about time. The Arab world and the leftist/communist agenda depend and survive on lies. History is important, and changing that history is the only real way to justify that agenda. Do you think Hamas wants peace or the PLO? The Palestinian Authority Martyrs Fund says otherwise and so do all the other actions. $345 million spent last year on stipend payments to terrorist families?

• Creative Creative x 1
  19. Who's telling lies?

People are expressing their opinion on Trump declaring Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

Are you trying to restrict freedom of speech?

20. #100 jman42028, Dec 7, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    I dont really see what the big deal is. Congress unanimously approved this during the clinton administration! Bi-partisan. either they don't read what they ratify or they are fucking liars. The bill they ratified actually says the plan is to move the embassy to their, however the presidents have had an option to delay it. 6 months at a time for the last 30 years. Why? It is their capitol, its where all their central government is, seems to make sense to me in the black and white sense. All the talking heads flapping their gums about this on the left are just doing it for theater, as they literally ratified this bill .

Trump said this was just a recognition of reality and rightly noted that Congress voted to authorize moving the embassy during the Clinton administration, but it never happened.

Trump's Jerusalem move: President's patented strategy of taking a half-step

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.