Trump Will Recognize Jerusalem as Israels Capital

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jkkgjgk, Dec 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm not in the habbit of "running to admin" I know you have some sort of weird obsession with me but keep it to your self and stop projecting.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. I see a triggered liberal, i just can't figure out if it was Stiggy or Trumps decision in Israel.

• Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I know right I thought only 15% of muslims were radical.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. This issue has been hanging over everyone's head for awhile - like an ingrown hair that festers for years and years before giving up the root. Yeah it will be a bad scene for millions but doesnt the community argue both sides pretty well, that things are "bad" all over? Well, maybe its time has come and we're the generation that is going to witness it. As it was inferred before; fuck it, let's roll.

Dig your foxholes.

5. Let's get this thread back on topic, or it will be closed...

thanks, jmick

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Trump & his supporters (at least 1 of the 2 baskets) are idiots & war mongering empire expanding war mongers... The so called war on terrorism is just an excuse so they can bomb (destroy buildings, cities, temples, historical works of art) in the name of "defense budget" when it is all about Corporate Industrialist Capitalism gone bad... Iraq was a mistake, Afghanistan was a mistake, countless other acts of US instigated terrorism in Central America and a list of countries... CIA jackals, economic hit men, etc. but i digress...

Bottom line (the most important 2 words in the Corporate State) is that you don't purposefully stir up a hornets nest with a stick and expect not to get stings, multiple stings, many many stings hugely...

This move is either totally idiotic, thoughtless, to win support of the Zionists, or to set up grounds to send more troops and arms to the middle east in a vain attempt to save Empire with more defense contracts and hope of unifying US citizens, most of which are wise to this BS by now...

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Begs the question where does one find the "rules"??? i've been looking as a couple of blades have been trolling the shit out of me past few days...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  8. Corporate State which includes radical religious right & Zionists control BOTH PARTIES yet blades for the most part just tit for tat back & forth left and right which is what they want... to divide and conquer...

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. THIS from a guy who has supposedly been over age 18 (to join the board) for more than 5 years? Get back to your video war games... WAR IS NOT A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Fascinating!
    Brilliant!
    Anymore profundities old toothless one?
    :makeup:

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. More like concerned impatience with the dumbed downed duped who voted for an idiot war mongering snake oil salesmen failed fake so called businessman who could only remember 2 words on his shitty boring TV show... YOU'RE FIRED!

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. A TROLL by any other name is still TROLL & this stiggy character lives to troll... needs a life but he lives to troll so likely as happy as he can ever be sadly...

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. We should all be so fortunate to be put on his ignore list, sadly when it is his only reason for living, he won't / can't do it... what's a troll to do if he can see who or what to troll?

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Maybe, just maybe THIS is part of the reason the US is hated so much with more and more countries waking up to the fact they were screwed, glued and tattooed by the good old USofA... the Empire is desperate about now as corp. capitalism is failing... the ppl can't support it any longer without a living wage, gainful employment...

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. OK back on topic... short 8 min. video

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. One day we will get a rational Leftist in GC. One who can argue a point, maintain their cool and source an article without posting obvious propaganda or some stupid worthless video.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Trump can declare Timbuktu as capital of Israel if he wants but outside of the US this blatant attempt to suck up to the evangelical right and neoconservatives will be seen for what it is.

No longer can the US claim to be interested in a peaceful solution to the conflict in Israel/Palestine. Trump has laid out his stall firmly in the Zionists camp.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Couldn't have said it better, its not easy debating people who get triggered non stop.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. The UN security council is expected to meet on Friday to discuss Donald Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, a decision against which condemnation continues to mount across the Middle East and internationally.

Eight countries on the 15-member council requested the meeting, including the UK, Italy and France, amid claims from Palestine and Turkey that Trump’s recognition is in breach of both international law and UN resolutions.

Israel: UN security council to discuss US recognition of Jerusalem

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.