Trump want this guy to be a Supreme Court Justice!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Buzzer777, Sep 6, 2018.

1. please excuse the source of the interview sved lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Every dark cloud has a silver lining... it's a fact... Everything works out for the best in hindsight... it's all good...
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation will delegitimize the Supreme Court — and that’s good
    "It’s time America woke up to the radical right that’s run the Court for years."
    Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation will delegitimize the Supreme Court — and that’s good

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  3. I was watching coverage of the protesters this morning and noticed there was very few minorities in the crowd. It was a sea of white faces. What's up with that? I don't know what to make of it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. #524 Cactus Ed, Oct 6, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
    America is safe for forseeable future. Now we'll have Supreme Court rulings that rules based on our constitution. It was so close, America was circling the drain after 8 years of Obama and 8 years of George Bush, thank you President Trump, you did good. MAGA......check.

edit...I did like most of what Bush did but before we took our military into Iraq I told him that he better be damn sure about their WMD programs and as it turns out he wasn't positive at all, he'd been misled by our intelligence services.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. tRump hand picked Boofer Brett to cover his own a$$ as Boofer is on record stating a POTUS can't be threatened by the law basically... i don't have the exact case, quote or source but it's been in the news several times from multi sources... it's the old con game as usual and senator McTurtle kept this seat open for something like 4 years.... Don't point fingers at the Dems for playing political games and don't mention the words "stalling" or "purposely delaying" this process...
    upload_2018-10-6_13-41-34.png

6. Well....Its time to roll one up and look for some ice to throw into a glass .. This was no doubt one for the history books..

• Agree Agree x 1

Attached Files:

8. Cheers guys. We all knew the end result, just had to put up with the bullshit to get there. America wins again!!

• Like Like x 2
  9. ha ha

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Your laugh sounds a little thin for some reason. Maybe because you posted a picture of the wrong George Bush?

11. Did I go too deep so that you can't see the truth?

12. There were no winners here... (with Boofer being "appointed")... but for a time certain egos feel they won...
    :rolleyes:

upload_2018-10-7_14-17-10.jpeg

upload_2018-10-7_14-17-50.jpeg

13. Maybe. You went so deep I missed your point so completely I didn't think you had one.

14. Ok. The CIA didn't "misled" George "Dubya" Bush into the Iraq war. They misled the American people. That's who the neo-con republican establishment is. Making any sense yet? Oil, Fiat currency, OPEC, Petrol dollar, War.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. You have a short memory. The whole rest of the world thought there was reason to go to war. It wasn't just the CIA, it was the intelligence services of all the major countries that thought there was WMD and that Hussein must go. They even contributed troops.
    We've both had our say so lets drop it, it's for another thread.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Another thread yes. Just one thing. I served in the military and did a tour in the middle east. I was part of the Operation Southern Watch in Iraq during the late nineties. I laughed my ass off and and yelled bullshit when Colin Powell was warning the world about Iraq possessing aluminum tubes. Believe me when I tell you, Saddam coudn't fart without us knowing about it.

17. Ed is correct though. Despite what many people will tell each other, the invasion of Iraq was a very popular decision at the time. It wasn't just the CIA that gave the thumbs up on it, most of the intelligence communities in allied nations supported it. Many people today straight up lie and said they never supported it when they in fact did. It had bipartisan support.

People act like Bush went rogue and invaded Iraq entirely on his own initiative, which is nonsense. Not that I'm saying he isn't responsible for it, as President the buck stops with him.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Correct about what? That the CIA lied to little Bush? Wrong.

And the war was never popular. Not in my circles anyway. We knew better.

19. Citizens United cemented.