Trump want this guy to be a Supreme Court Justice!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Buzzer777, Sep 6, 2018.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  1. And the foot stomping temper tantrums continue.....

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Watch the pro (former CA AG) interrogate the weasel.... she was one hell of a prosecutor and still has confidence to drill and grill...
    ///////////////////////

• Like Like x 5
  3. Yep..that's the gal that showed the jerk up!!

If I ever appeared in front of her as a judge/defendant..I would throw myself at the mercy of the court!!
    Brilliant AF..Notice how the Reps tried to de-rail her questions..This was a disaster for Kav. and Trumpo in full view of the public. (partisan yes..Accurate & DEADLY....Definitely !!

4. Someone has to do it the GOP senate & congress are all spineless kiss ups afraid of their shadow if they would dare speak up against the "stable genius"... Here is a democrat willing to "JUST DO IT" regardless of the fact it will end his career... it's a matter of principle.

"I'm Knowingly Violating The Rules": Booker To Release Confidential Kavanaugh Docs

"I'm Knowingly Violating The Rules": Booker Releases Confidential Kavanaugh Docs

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Stick in the FORK..He's done (Kav.)..if not those idiots that would vote for him will roast during the mid-terms!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Your so funny
    Kav as you called him is going to be confirmed
    Booker is just gran standing as he always does.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. It gets even funnier..

CNN:

Grassley’s office says Democratic senators were notified “before they spoke today” that committee confidential restrictions were waived before 4 a.m. ET on the documents they sought to release.

The emails are published on the committee’s website -- and the committee notes Sen. Booker’s request to the Chairman to release documents contained the documents Hirono sought to release.

Grassley made a similar point at the hearing today, saying the documents would be produced "imminently."

After two deadlines that only Senator Klobuchar honored, my staff stayed up all night pushing the Department of Justice and the former President to make public every confidential, committee confidential document the minority has requested, including a request after midnight, Senator Leahy made a request today and we have pushed the Department of Justice and the former President to honor this request, they have agreed and will be producing the documents imminently. And so like with Justice Gorsuch confirmation the process that I set up works when it's followed...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Should be on evening news in the West, likely already in the East but maybe not... the GOP snakes some how forgot to mention it... lol

//////////////////////////////////////////

Brett Kavanaugh Said Roe v. Wade Is Not ‘Settled Law’ In 2003 White House Email
    “I am not sure that all legal scholars refer to Roe as the settled law of the land,” read the leaked email, published by The New York Times on the third day of his Supreme Court hearing.

Brett Kavanaugh Said Roe v. Wade Is Not 'Settled Law' In 2003 White House Email

9. Yep..another JO that wants to take us back to the Eisenhower years..(great General..lousy POTUS)

Hey..did you hear about the new Trump doll?
    You wind it up and it does nothing but Tweet lies for 4 yrs (Maybe not ..4 yrs)..LMAO

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Even though there are only 3 of us posting in this topic and a lot of it is just chatting... this is a silver bullet of a 1 min. video but i can only find it on Twitter... Ted Kennedy grilling Kav years ago... Kav was noticeably nervous when confronted by the Big Teddy Bear Kennedy... lol

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. :
    And even though there only three of us posting here..anyone reading these forums can see all..assuming they open their eyes;)..;)

Just posted about Alex Jones being Banned (finally) from Twitter Here:

Twitter bans Alex Jones and InfoWars

• Like Like x 2
  12. Couldn't edit an post this into above post so here it is but the video is priceless.

upload_2018-9-6_15-25-50.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. You mean this:?..LOL
    Dmb2k09XoAEBd0p.jpg

14. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    he posted some of these too with the video yes but that video is so good i would like to see it go viral... not even a mention of it on HuffPost or Slate or Raw Story... the cover up is HUGE! lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. This is the most detailed on the subject of why they are hiding all those documents that are not classified and why the rush through before the truth is revealed... a few typos there i think they must have rushed to get it out... lol haste makes waste...
    //////////////////////
    Brett Kavanaugh may have a perjury problem
    Maybe there's a reason Senate Republicans tried to keep Kavanaugh's emails secret?
    Brett Kavanaugh may have a perjury problem

16. Last post today... just found it and didn't want to lose it...
    ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"I Wrote Some of the Stolen Memos That Brett Kavanaugh Lied to the Senate About"

I Wrote Some of the Stolen Memos That Brett Kavanaugh Lied to the Senate About
    He should be impeached, not elevated.
    By Lisa Graves
    Sept 07, 2018
    11:43 AM

Much of Washington has spent the week focusing on whether Judge Brett Kavanaugh should be confirmed to the Supreme Court. After the revelations of his confirmation hearings, the better question is whether he should be impeached from the federal judiciary.

I do not raise that question lightly, but I am certain it must be raised.

Newly released emails show that while he was working to move through President George W. Bush’s judicial nominees in the early 2000s, Kavanaugh received confidential memos, letters, and talking points of Democratic staffers stolen by GOP Senate aide Manuel Miranda. That includes research and talking points Miranda stole from the Senate server after I had written them for the Senate Judiciary Committee as the chief counsel for nominations for the minority.

Receiving those memos and letters alone is not an impeachable offense.

No, Kavanaugh should be removed because he was repeatedly asked under oath as part of his 2004 and 2006 confirmation hearings for his position on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit about whether he had received such information from Miranda, and each time he falsely denied it.

For example, in 2004, Sen. Orrin Hatch asked him directly if he received “any documents that appeared to you to have been drafted or prepared by Democratic staff members of the Senate Judiciary Committee.” Kavanaugh responded, unequivocally, “No.”

In 2006, Sen. Ted Kennedy asked him if he had any regrets about how he treated documents he had received from Miranda that he later learned were stolen. Kavanaugh rejected the premise of the question, restating that he never even saw one of those documents.

Back then the senators did not have the emails that they have now, showing that Miranda sent Kavanaugh numerous documents containing what was plainly research by Democrats. Some of those emails went so far as to warn Kavanaugh not to distribute the Democratic talking points he was being given. If these were documents shared from the Democratic side of the aisle as part of normal business, as Kavanaugh claimed to have believed in his most recent testimony, why would they be labeled “not [for] distribution”? And why would we share our precise strategy to fight controversial Republican nominations with the Republicans we were fighting?

more...Slate’s Use of Your Data

17. Opinion: Al Franken on the Kavanaugh Supreme Court Hearings.

“Recall that, in his opening remarks at the White House ceremony announcing his nomination, Judge Kavanaugh praised President Donald Trump’s diligence, declaring that “no president has ever consulted more widely, or talked with more people from more backgrounds, to seek input about a Supreme Court nomination.”

Kavanaugh's lie should disqualify him
    This was extremely untrue. President Barack Obama, for example, had taken a month or close to it to pick both Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan. Trump had taken just 12 days to make his pick. And, of course, he made that pick from a list of 25 names presented to him by the right-wing Federalist Society.

If judgment matters, and if we want judges who make their judgments based on a full and fair understanding of the facts, a big, fat, easily debunked lie like Kavanaugh’s should have been instantly disqualifying. Instead, it became just the first example of how Kavanaugh’s selection to the Supreme Court represents a perfect illustration of what the conservative movement has been doing to the judicial system for decades.

Kavanaugh is the very model of a young, archconservative judge who has been groomed for moments like this one precisely because conservative activists know that he will issue expansive, activist rulings to further their agenda. Advancing the goals of the Republican Party and the conservative movement — starting by lavishing obviously nonsensical praise on a president whose own staff, per this week’s anonymous New York Times op-ed, considers him to be an unstable idiot who operates out of whim — that’s what Kavanaugh is there to do.

And no matter how much civics-class pabulum we get from Republicans on the Judiciary Committee this week, make no mistake: They’re in on it.”

Kavanaugh hearings showcase Republican hypocrisy and partisanship

18. [​IMG]
    Only a matter of time, he will be SCJ

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. I am embarrassed for her. A classic case of TDS. lol

• Agree Agree x 1