Trump should legalize marijuana both federally and in the military!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by @Bryce_hoops, Jun 11, 2018.

1. i do believe trump should legalize marijuana both federally and in the military do to there being simply not enough negatives to say No. with the bundles of new research debunking every myth about the drug it is rapidly becoming the social norm. This fiscal year the Army will not be able to fulfill its quota of 80,000 recruits, which I believe to be directly related to not being able to smoke while enlisted.
    Please leave your honest opinion and/or any other information that could feed the argument!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sure, I think more stoners would enlist if they offered free pot but it may cause problems. You know Trump doesn't have the power to legalize pot, eh?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Trump needs congress to do so and that will never happen. Even now he’s simply supporting leave it to the states and not actual legalization. Which we already effectively have due to the rohrbacherr amendment which prohibits federal funds from being used for the enforcement of federal marijuana laws in states where it is legal. This makes it virtually impossible for feds to crack down on states where its legal and would be true regardless of who’s in office.

4. Hell my country just passed the bill should be tottally legal within 3 months 4 plants per household 19 years of age or older.

5. Oh ok thanks I didn’t know they had that policy in place

6. Wow that’s fucking awesome I might be moving to Canada as soon as my contract is up

• Like Like x 2
  7. I think your wrong the reason they will not fill their quota is patriotism has been deemed a bad thing by our media and people that serve to serve are few and far between. Less than 3% of this country has ever enlisted to do front line combat, and with media portraying everything patriotic as a negative symbol naturally people won't sign up again. Sad thing is isn't that how the draft got started?

8. Lol yeah because you'd want a person who's just smoked a fat dab to the face riding a tank into war....

9. It worked in Vietnam -

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Sure he does.

All he has to do is issue a Presidential pardon to every person ever convicted of non-violent possession charges and continue to do this for every new person convicted every month.

Very soon, all of the AG's and prosecutors out there are going to stop persecuting people for weed, if Trump is just going to pardon them at the end of the month anyway. Obama should have done the same thing.

11. Nothing worked in Nam.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Agreed. But can you imagine the hissy fit conservatives and Fox News would have thrown. Reckless tyrant president frees drug addicts and dealers in mass numbers. Every single crime committed by these people would be laid at ten feet of Obama and democrats going on indefinitely. I still think he should have done it but there is a political reason for why he didn’t. The best thing is for congress to actually pass the marijuana freedom act so we can leave this issue to the states to regulate.

13. Conservatives... most of them are hypocrites and don't even know it. Fox News is just another propaganda outlet for that type of audience. Those who believe in limited government, personal responsibility, free markets, and individual liberty should , embrace the ending of this irrational, un-American cannabis prohibition. It should be the cornerstone of current GOP policy.

Don't repeat the propaganda. Cannabis is not addictive.
    I only advocate for the President and State Governors to pardon non-violent victims of the War on People who use Cannabis. People who get caught committing other crimes while they had some weed on them shouldn't be included.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Wont happen. Trump's peeps have talked about taking action against states that have legalized. Think your more likely to see it become more illegal under Trump, not less!

So move to Canada :roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Trump will legalize. Just wait.

17. There have been zero signs of that but here is hoping!

18. Really? Have you not been paying attention?

19. Jeff Sessions has said he wants to take action AGAINST states that have legalized. What have I missed that they said they might legalize it?

Canada is legalizing it within next few months

20. Yea, Trump resented the Cole memo putting cannabis in front of Congress. Jeff Session's or Donald Trump can't legalize cannabis, only congress can do that. Trump has now also talked with Sen. Gardner from Colorado ensuring him he will work with him to make his legal state safe from federal interference. He has also said and worked with others saying similar things, like Elisebeth Warren and others.

When it happens, watch how little credit the cannabis community gives Trump. I predict, it will be a sad state of affairs for the left minded cannabis activist.

• Like Like x 1