Trump scraps the TPP

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Jane_Bellamont, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Trump pulls United States out of TPP trade deal

That's the good news ...

He also signed an anti-abortion executive order .. which cuts off funding to international organizations that provide information on planned parenthood.

I can guarantee you he wouldn't give a penny to foster care facilities, or unwanted kids who end up on the streets, though. It's one thing to claim that you defend the sanctity of life .. ... but whether you believe in providing people with greater quality of life, is an entirely different matter, huh?

I bet farm animals receive better treatment than America's poor.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Though one might argue that the US shouldn't provide funding to organizations that educate people on planned parenthood around the globe - it should go without saying that the effects of poverty and overpopulation around the world screw us all over in the end .. with an increase in warfare, terrorism, disease, violence, depletion of resources, etc.

It's only been 2 days, and I have to say .. my views on Trump have moved from Neutral to Negative. The mystery-man honeymoon is over .. this man is dangerous.

• Like Like x 6
  3. Every day that goes on I regret my vote more and more. Not that I really wanted him, but he seemed better than Hillary at the time.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Happy about the TPP. I knew when Clinton initially supported it that it was bad news. As for the planned parenthood thing. Def not a fan of executive orders for this kind of stuff, makes no difference who is in office. At the same time, we have been footing the bill for so much stuff overseas while neglecting our own people and I am sick of it. So maybe congress could get involved with the funding department as that is their job.

• Like Like x 1
  5. it was all ceremonial bullshit.

TPP was dead anyway.
    that New Mexico thing gets passed and repealed by every D and R regime that goes in and out of the office (usually on day 1)

all totally meaningless, but a good show i guess.

• Like Like x 5
  6. good. hopefully Obamacare is next. hopefully they replace it with Rand Paul's plan like they have hinted at.

7. Ill take that bet.
    http://www.peta.org/issues/animals-

How do you want to pay me out. Money transfer would be best or are you just going to spew your opinion as facts.

8. Not one cent should be spent on any foreign programs at all, ever, for any reason. As far as TPP, burn it down.

• Like Like x 5
  9. Already? I look forward to your future posts.

10. We will see as things go on but so far I havent heard of one thing he has done in the last few days that I don't support. As a strict voluntaryist I hate to like any presidents actions but this guy is at least doing some good so far.

• Like Like x 3
  11. You like his statements that we should have taken the oil in Iraq and that we may have another chance to do just that?

It was reckless and not a statement any President should utter.

:smoke:

12. Mane I'm just here 2 smoke hooters with that Donnie Boy™

13. Funny that Trump and Bernie were and are both anti-TPP while Hillary was pro-TPP. Most Dems in Congress seem to be pro-TPP as well.

The abortion order will just cause more protests. IDK why Republicans care so much about women's bodies...it's perplexing. IDK why the government as a whole cares why the people smoke bud, either.

• Like Like x 2
  14. No but I do like the orders he has signed. I'm all about him dismantling Obamas shit legacy as fast as he can.

15. That is why the dems and liberals attacked his son, Barron.

16. I should slap you for your stupidity. You voted for him because of Hillary?

17. Make America great my ass! It's make America dependent on oil so the CEO of Exxon can make another half billion dollars donation to my canpaign to get re-elcted in 2020. Trump is full of shit.

18. Trump seems to be in cahoots with Elon Musk, which would drive the EV and solar panel/home battery pack market

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  19. Yes