United States presidential election 2016 Trump or Clinton

Discussion in 'Politics' started by thcshooter4203, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Fair enough, but I wouldn't call a quick note a full medical report as claimed by Trump. Even the doctor said as much.

• Like Like x 1
  2. a talker or a doer?
    hmm i would go with the person who has shown what they can do.
    what has clinton showed us?

trump can turn a million into billion
    clinton takes a trilllon and turns it into zero

3. Let's be honest here. We are on a weed forum and Clinton supports the legalization of marijuana. I think people are going to go for Clinton on here.

If more options are included, I'd much rather include Gary Johnson. It's pretty obvious that a one sided party is not going to be able to make everyone happy. Gary has the economic viewpoints of a Republican and the social views of a Democrat. He was governor of New Mexico and improve the economy significantly. I'd rather have him over Trump and Clinton any day.

He's 2% away from making it in the presidential debates. I really hope he makes it.

• Like Like x 3
  4. I bet he'll have just as much success getting black men to rally for Trumps campaign as he did for Bernies campaign. We all know how well Bernie did with the AA community because of this guys hard work. This guy sounds like he's not the most competent when it comes to running an orginization, I guess something he has in common with trump.

EXCLUSIVE: “Black Men for Bernie” founder has a record of failed promises

5. Anything for a vote
    upload_2016-8-30_13-33-15.png

• Like Like x 1
  6. It gets better
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. Huh?? Are the Clintons poor?

8. prolly middle class

9. 600 million is far from poor

10. she said they were broke when they left the white house in 2000. i remember reading an article about them at around that time, before she ran for senator, and i was thinking how can someone of that stature in the world be broke?
    i think they blamed it on the lawers from his lawsuites.

Presidents of the United States (POTUS)

trump has run organizations successfully. you do not get to the top without having to fight for or earning it. what exactly are clintons successes thoughout her time representing people?
    i hear nothing but bad, please tell me the good things she did.....excluding winning popularity contest.

11. Trump started at the top and in fairness to him he has managed to keep the ship afloat.
    He is not a great business man, he is a janitor.

Donald may set the hearts of abandoned tea baggers a fluttering but he is a liability. The man is liable to do and say anything.

Clinton is a weasel, of that there is no doubt but she is a predictable weasel. We know what 4 yrs. of Clinton would be, more of the same.

I guess it all comes whether you want to get into bed with an orange deranged egomaniac or a weasel who will change jackshit and possibly will make things worse.

I would vote Jill Stein if I was you. Stop the warmongering and all that. Plus hey she's green, can't be all bad. :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. This pretty much sums it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. i guess i kinda agree, they are both bad choices, unfortunately we have to choose one and be stuck with that choice for the next 4 years. i guess the way i see it, trump is a businessman and clinton is a goverment person. when i think of it, im not really sure about all of trumps plans if he gets elected. you say it be four years of the same, which may be good for you, but i dont think its really good for the country. i think they need someone who would help americans feel beter about being americans. i dont think clinton even cares about that. fuck, i dont even think she wants to be president. i think she could be running because she has to. when you open your arms as wide as you can and take as much money you can, you end up becoming indebted to some of the people that give you money. there is no way she wont do some of them a favor. what kind of favor would she do? sometimes i wonder if she really is related to the downfall of libya like they claim......what if that was a favor?
    what makes clinton any different from donald? we wouldnt even know what they are really going to do

i wouldnt worry about trump getting mad and attacking someone out of anger. i trust the people around him, and in the chain of command, would recconize any irrational order.
    clinton i would worry about launching an attack, not out of anger, but for a purpose.
    she has said in the past she would create a situation out of nothing and turn it into something, just so she can exploit it

so trump took over his fathers business. what is so bad about that? do you think clinton is a good politician? would you trust clinton with your tax money? or trump?

14. First, I was talking about the black men for Bernie guy who has a reputation as being a hoaxster. It was a joke that obviously his movement wasn't very successful considering Bernie did very poorly with African Americans.

To be honest I'm not clintons biggest fan. I don't think either really deserve to be president but if I had to choose between them I'd probably go with Clinton largely due to the fact that she wouldn't consistently sign a bunch of legislation handwritten by Paul Ryan and appoint conservative justices like Trump most likely would. The only things I can think of she has ever really fought for that I can get behind are the children health insurance program and abortion rights.

I can get into a much longer nuanced debate about why I would choose Clinton over trump if I was gonna go with D or R but I didn't want to ramble on. I'm voting third party though because I can't support either candidate. Probably vote Johnson or write in Bernie Sanders. Don't think I can vote for stein, she's too far left even for me which is pretty far out on the political spectrum.

15. idk i think its to bad bernie didnt win, it would have been a more interesting show. im starting to think its all fake. as if it has allready been scripted out and we the people are finally watching it on a rerun.

16. I wasn't saying I didn't want Bernie to win. Bernie was by far my first choice and I would been ecstatic had he win. I was just saying this black men for Bernie guys seems to be a hack who didn't get much done. I wouldn't be shocked if it was scripted but I would be the odds of that are pretty fucking low. I think it's more likely that the whole thing is scripted by the campaign consulting advisors and that's why it feels so framed. The reason Clinton campaigns entire narrative ends up in newspapers the next day is because she has tons of political operatives who are good friends with/used to work at a lot of these publications. This allows them to push their stories. Trump on the other hand has no insider political operatives and because of this they don't have any friendly media outlets with the exception of fox breitbart etc to spread their stories. Of course this is a form of media bias but would not be nearly as dramatic if anyone other candidate like a Romney was running.

17. Both candidates suck. Like every presidential election for the past decade.

Their both the similar, using different angles to try to gain power for their own agendas.

Their both nuts, but if I vote, it'll be for Trump. Hilary has so many skeletons in her closet it could be a mausoleum. Even leftists like Julian Assange of Wikileaks admits that nothing they dug up on Trump is any worse than what he already says.

Maybe its just me but I'd prefer the more blatant and blunt out of the two. Coming from a military family/background, Benghazi really didn't sit well with me either, just based on that, I could never vote for her.

Just my two cents.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Trump just gave his best rally yet, it was amazing, incredible.

• Like Like x 3