United States presidential election 2016 Trump or Clinton

Discussion in 'Politics' started by thcshooter4203, Mar 20, 2016.

1. That's no excuse to take sides.

• Like Like x 1
  2. It may be a survival instinct.
    :smoke:

3. A dangerous and scary one. Do you truly like hillary or do you realize how horrible she is but are going the lesser of two shits route? Every single time anyone says any bad about her you come to her defence and throw in something like "...yeah but Trump..."

Yes, we know. Trump is a scandalous piece of shit too. Stop defending pieces of shit man!

"The core principal of freedom is the only notion to obey" - Dimmu Borgir

• Like Like x 2
  4. Relying on baser instincts to make political decisions... That is indeed frightening. Why not give reason a chance?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Some people just can't

"The core principal of freedom is the only notion to obey" - Dimmu Borgir

• Like Like x 1
  6. Reason and logic led to that decision, the very decision that over 50 republican foreign advisor experts that worked under republican Presidents came to. It shouldn't be taken lightly.
    :smoke:

7. Isn't it cute how we always puts on that game face every time he talks to Bill o'Reilly?

8. [​IMG]

Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin has warned Donald Trump of "massive disappointment" if he backs down on his plan to deport undocumented immigrants.

"Parts of the message we heard in the last week are clearly not consistent with the stringent position and message that supporters have received all along," she said.

BBC

• Like Like x 1
  9. It's not an instinct if "reason and logic led" to it... What the hell are you even talking about? What decision?

10. Yea if he is elected then America is dead to me until he is impeached.

11. ?. That's more like how I see with Clinton than Trump, in my humble opinion.

12. Hopefully this will make the Bernie camp understand that strength of character is just as important as policy substance.

We cannot afford to have weak leaders in this day and age. And by weak I don't mean left-wing or someone who cares about minorities and the poor .. I mean, somebody who literally doesn't have the balls to stand up for what they believe in.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Vermin supreme 2016 Hahahaha everyone gets a free pony! Hahaha but for real, the author of "the art of the deal", Trump, will straighten out this country and keep the ship afloat during the coming financial crisis.

14. Neither I am going to vote for Bob Vila cause that fucker can build a house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  15. Donald Trump's doctor has said he spent just five minutes on a letter endorsing the Republican candidate's health, while Mr Trump's car waited outside.

Two weeks before the note was written, Mr Trump tweeted to say he had "instructed my long-time doctor to issue, within two weeks, a full medical report", adding that it would "show perfection".

The doctor, of York's Lenox Hill Hospital, says he may have overstated the case "so that they [the Trump campaign] would be happy".

BBC

• Like Like x 1
  16. He seems perfectly healthy to me, doesn't even drink or smoke, do you doubt his health?

17. I have no ideer about his health condition, just interesting what his doctor said and how the doctor's note was written in haste and in a manner that would satisfy the campaign.

18. I heard that he's been his doctor for over 30 years so I don't think it'd take a long time to write a brief summary.