Trump Mega Thread!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NorseMythology, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Maybe we could consolidate all the Trump threads into one, or make a new subsection?

2. But then how could certain members spam Politics with Trump bashing threads?

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. I could just post his tweets. Nuff said.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Trump releases 2019 budget with $3 trillion in cuts

"The White House also said it plans next month to announce an agenda to overhaul the federal government. This agenda will include items such as updating information technology and updating hiring and firing processes."

Dare I get excited? I am an optimist and a realist... I'll just wait and see.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. its a good plan, but depends solely on the makeup of congress as to whether it would actually pass or not. We can only hope.
    But whats gonna be really funny, is that once this gets out, the dems will start bitching about the cuts, like they did earlier this year. All the while playing the "unresponsible spending' card

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Have you ever seen trump in hd zoomed in?
    That's what they should be using on isis

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Excited? With all the corporate whores in the house and senate? Dude, you should know better.

From the article:

Like other presidential budgets, Trump's blueprint will almost certainly not become law. But it still highlights the White House's priorities in an election year that looks to be dominated by debates about infrastructure, immigration and the nation's economic health.

This proposal again sounds like Trump's ridiculous campaign promises. Who's gonna pay for our budget? Hmmmm. How 'bout Mexico? :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Need some space too for all the Trump worshippers to spam here too amirite?

What I find funny are the conservatives who spent the last several years on this forum relentlessly trashing Obama like he was the antichrist under the guise that they hate both parties blah blah blah...then a conservative comes into office and all of the sudden they all need a safe space to whine about the intermitent Trump criticism they are 'forced' to read.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Bingo!

• Like Like x 1
  10. You are delusional

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I like this idea. He gets far, far too much attention, in my opinion.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. Trump does deserve his own Mega Thread.
    The amount of media action he generates, or is being generated about him by others, is unprecedented.

He is the world's most famous and talked about celebrity. No one else comes even close.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Should the title of this thread really read:

"Trump MAGA Thread!"

:p
    Bolt

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Thought about it lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. This is the last one I'm gonna do I swear...or in Trump's words...."I Promise":poop:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. #17 cdG, Feb 14, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    Just calling it like I see it mate. :love-m3j:

I can name at least a dozen blades posting here over the last several years that fit the category (you are the exception probably)... all of them who hated Obama with a passion under that guise of being libertarian/anarchist and yet not a peep of Trump criticism out of them now. If they were who they said they were they'd be ripping up the forums now like they did then. Crickets now. Unless they are complaining about the few blades here critical of Trump.

That's why I left the fashionable libertarian bandwagon many years ago. I saw through the bullshit. I still agree with many libertarian ideals. Just not libertarians. Closeted republicans is all most are.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

17. Okay my bad, I thought you were talking about me since I made the thread.

I'd really like to see people come together though, but that doesn't seem to be happening.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. I find myself happy to disagree. :)

Not just in the real world, but here, too. It wasn't but a year and a half ago that I had a dozen of (now-vanished) leftist maniacs looking for every excuse to dehumanize me for protesting the ongoing rape and terror in Europe. Truly sickening heights of political zealotry and moral depravity by the left, peak tensions of red/blue madness, a furor that, at times, had people talking of civil war.

What's left now is mostly cute sulking, like from the blade you're qouted, and I find that to be much better. It seems to be getting better month by month.

Certainly not saying it's good, just saying it's hella better

• Like Like x 1
  19. People come together to discuss politics like rational adults, right that'll happen when the moon changes into Gouda, also love Trump or hate Trump he's getting attention.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1