Trump Loves Saudi Arabia

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Green Wizard, Oct 12, 2018.

1. The extremes we've gone to through the past 10 years in leadership may warrant the "extreme" change of voting in an honest man. It might be refreshing to not have a potus who lies, whines or threatens people, businesses, allies and other US government agencies each time he opens his mouth...

2. Apparently a well known Chinese photojournalist has been disappeared in China. When will the folks saying we shouldn't do business with Saudi Arabia after they disappeared the journalist going to insist we stop trade with China? Is this hypocrisy or is this somehow different?

• Like Like x 3
  3. While I understand that any mysterious disappearance is disturbing, I'm not sure I understand the parallel you're trying to imply. Do you think there was a Chinese prince who ordered the photographer to be killed, dismembered and disolved in acid?

4. It had to have been an important person in the government, who else would take so much offense of his criticism of China they would kill him? And I think you know exactly what parallel I'm implying.

• Like Like x 2
  5. True, Ed. :) I'm no dummy. I hope you're doing well tonight! TGIF

I'm trying to understand how the Saudi killing and this disappearance are the same. I'm not saying it isn't, just that there aren't any real parallels to point to yet.

There's no body. No recording of a killing. No camera footage of him entering but not exiting. No impersonator trying to make it look like he did leave somewhere.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Fair enough my friend. But lets say they discover it was China's second in command that ordered the hit, would you be in favor of stopping trade with China? Wouldn't that be the same thing as the situation in SA?

7. That would definitely change things. It still seems like a granny Smith compared to a crab apple.

Maybe I'm holding a grudge against SA about 98% of the 9/11 players being from there and the whole thing planned by another member of the royal family.

We and China have clear trade differences but, there haven't been any Chinese terrorists that killed close to 3000 of our people in any attack and never got called out about it or, sanctioned or anything. But we made damn sure their family was able to safely leave the country.

Whatcha smokin tonight? I haven't been able to for a month nowvbecause I'm looking for a new job. Hoping to have an answer about a job soon so I can try some of the nearly 4 lbs I grew on my last grow.

8. 4lbs damn, was that an inside grow? My last 4X4 produced 28 ounces of bud and a couple ounces of concentrate and I was happy with that. I'm not smoking anything yet, I have downed my evening RSO capsule and I'm just waiting for it to work. Later I may take a dab if this capsule peters out too early but I haven't had any bud in quite some time. I'm strictly a concentrate person these days. I understand your situation of having tons of weed yet can't indulge. I've been there a few times. Good luck with your job prospects, at least there are jobs out there thanks to Trump.

I'm pretty sure the Chinese have killed more Americans than the Saudis.

• Like Like x 1
  9. #169 StickyBudHound, Dec 1, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
    Lol, touche buddy. Thanks for the well wishes.

Yeah, it sucks. That was my 3rd grow. 4 plants with each under quad QB132 boards at 300w. Two totaled about 14oz and 2 were about 10 1/4oz. The lights made all the difference in the world. It's all cured and smelling amazing.

10. I just love harvest time, trimming and all. The smells, the sticky fingers, the piles of bud. The hard part for me is not being able to show off my success. I guess the hard part for you is that you can look at it and play with it, jarring, checking humidity, smelling it, but you just can't smoke it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I agree, best hobby ever! My current inability to participate is just temporary, luckily. The wait will just make me appreciate it more. ;) The best part is that as soon as I have the job secured, it will be time to start the next grow with all new strains. I'm excited for that day!

• Like Like x 2
  12. Pee for enjoyment not employment

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1