Trump Loves Saudi Arabia

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Green Wizard, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Who's talking about war? What I'm talking about is how the US is submissive to Saudi Arabia and Israel, Trump has brought it to a new level. Not only has he bent over for both regimes but he's now deep throating and swallowing their loads.

Trump's support for the Saudis has emboldened them, we only have to look at how they are now butchering critics of their regime with bone saws in foreign countries and the escalation of their savagery in Yemen for proof.

Trump's defence of the Crown Prince in this murder is embarrassing not only for himself but also for the US. What he's showing the world is that the US is now a prostitute state that will do and say anything for money. Trump's USA has no morals or self respect, it's like a crack whore desperate for a hit.

2. When the world stops sending their money to the Saudis by buying their oil then they can feel morally superior, until then all I want to hear from those hypocrites is crickets. No money, no arms sales. As long as you guys send them your money they will buy what they wish.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. To be honest I have no fucking clue about any of what is going on right now. I don't watch the news and know nothing, not one thing about this murder. Who exactly was murdered and by who? And is it "normal" or not for them to do in that country? Im not condoning it but is Saudi Arabia not a sovereign country? And must America be involved in everything?
    What I do know without watching the news is the relationship between usa and opec and big bankers is what is driving the response from here NO MATTER WHO THE PRESIDENT IS. We know damn well why we didnt attack saudi after 911 and I know you do too, so why pretend? I dont get it?

If you wouldn't mind giving me a really quick summary of the murder I would appreciate it.

4. A Saudi dissident in Turkey was murdered by the Crown Prince, there's no actual proof the Crown Prince was involved but there is a ton of circumstantial evidence implying he was.

5. Show us the proof that there's no actual proof. Maybe the CIA has proof? Unless you work for an intelligence agency, you can't say for sure other than the prince is a prime suspect.

6. Where do you see me condemning the US or anyone else for trading with Saudi Arabia? It is of course morally wrong to supply them with weapons but one could say the same about supplying the biggest warmonger in the world (USA) so we can only go so far with that.

The problem is the US not only supplies Saudi with armaments but also trains and provides logistical and aerial support for their warmongering.

We also have Trump actively defending and shilling for the Saudi regime, something no other Western leader is doing. Trump is Saudi Arabia's number one supporter and chief shill. Does this not leave a bad taste in your mouth Ed?

7. @Green Wizard gives a pretty good summary of what's happened in the OP.

The biggest issue here is Trump is actively shilling for the Saudis, something his predecessors never sunk to.

8. I see you condemning the US for trading with the Saudis in your second sentence. You say we are morally wrong for selling them weapons. That's fair but it's your morals, not mine. If keeping weapons out of the Saudi's hands is the goal then the world should stop sending them the money to buy them with. That's the only thing that will meet that goal, as long as they have the cash they are going to get the weapons. You are sounding more and more like a Shiite, are you sure there isn't a little Iranian in your family tree? I've always had a soft spot for Iranians but since the Ayatollah took power that country sucks.

9. I don't think so, my ancestors are from Northern France and we supposedly came to Ireland during the Year of the French in 1798. I've a soft spot for the Iranians myself tbh.

You're focusing on the US selling arms to the Saudis Ed, what do you make of Trump acting as chief shill for Saudi Arabia?

10. Like he actually did it or ordered it?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. The evidence suggests he ordered the hit. Looking at videos of him I can believe it. He always seem to have this smug self satisfied look about him. Guys like that irritate me.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1

12. That dude ran for President in 2016 as a republican. Shows how dumb republican voters are.

13. because you agree with him???? Please explain

14. his dad ran too and was much better. Also had a stellar voting record covering decades to back his words. We will be keeping a close eye on this one though.

15. On some things. Out of the seventeen republican candidates, he's the one that made the most sense on drug policy, foreign policy, government/corporate corruption, military industrial complex, state rights, civil liberties, and foreign policy, as well as having a general good demeanor. Unfortunately for the country, the mouth breathing knuckle draggers came out of their basements and voted for the end of the world.

16. Rand like his father before him hasn't a hope of ever being given the opportunity to run for POTUS because he's too rational and honest. He's not owned by corporations or foreign interests so he can speak the truth.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Would you of voted for him over Hillary?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Yes.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Maybe but Hillary was owned by foreign interests and she lost, Trump wasn't owned and he won by rabidly promoting America's interests. That and he was a TV star and people loved to watch him live his life. Trump started his campaign 10 years ahead of the rest of those jokers, he had them beat before they announced their candidacy. Rand is honest but an honest president may not be a successful one. I think the job requires a flare for subterfuge.