Trump Loves Saudi Arabia

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Green Wizard, Oct 12, 2018.

1. In addition to a world wide economic collapse, no empire lasts forever. Latest talk by Chris Hedges i posted in Pandora's Box section "America the Farewell Tour" as it is too revealing and controversial for the polarized left & right... He is against both. lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. Trump's behaving like a Wahhabist, his loyalty to the Saudi Royal family knows no bounds. We all know the financial support he receives from the Saud family

“I love the Saudis,” Trump said when announcing his presidential run at Trump Tower in 2015. “Many are in this building.”

In 1991, as Trump was teetering on personal bankruptcy and scrambling to raise cash, he sold his 282-foot Trump yacht “Princess” to Saudi billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin-Talal for $20 million, a third less than what he reportedly paid for it.

Four years later, the prince came to his rescue again, joining other investors in a $325 million deal for Trump’s money-losing Plaza Hotel.

In 2001, Trump sold the entire 45th floor of the Trump World Tower across from the United Nations in New York for $12 million, the biggest purchase in that building to that point, according to the brokerage site Streeteasy. The buyer: The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Shortly after he announced his run for president, Trump began laying the groundwork for possible new business in the kingdom. He registered eight companies with names tied to the country, such as “THC Jeddah Hotel Advisor LLC” and “DT Jeddah Technical Services,” according to a 2016 financial disclosure report to the federal government. Jeddah is a major city in the country.

“Saudi Arabia, I get along with all of them. They buy apartments from me. They spend $40 million, $50 million,” Trump told a crowd at an Alabama rally on August 21, 2015, the same day he created four of the entities. “Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much.”

‘I love the Saudis’: Donald Trump’s business ties to kingdom run deep

These are the very same fuckers responsible for 9/11 and yet Trump is on his knees today giving them head?

It's farcical and his absurd "Maybe he did, maybe he didn't" comments about the Saudi Prince being responsible for the murder of a Washington Post journalist beggars belief.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Not only does tRump love the Saudi's but all the big oil and much of the corporate welfare state is in bed with them... Both Bushes loved them due to their oil money, this despite most of the 9/11 pilots were Arabs... so they start a false war in Iraq and Afghanistan which was a HUGE costly mistake on all levels...

What did all of this terrorist propaganda do besides increase the national debt by trillions? It pissed off the Sunnis and now there are more than ever...
    ---
    Sunni Militants’ Ranks Now Four Times the 9/11 Number and Rising: Study
    "Despite trillions of dollars spent and millions of dead or injured, there are now four times as many Sunni Islamic militants active around the world today as there were on Sept. 11, 2001, according to a new study by the Center for Strategic and International Studies, an independent Washington think tank. The reports concludes that while Islamist militant groups have lost physical territory, as result of nearly two decades of Western intervention, the groups have continued to gain in numbers."

Sunni Militants’ Ranks Now Four Times the 9/11 Number and Rising: Study
    From New York Times

4. DT set a new precedent for the USA with his spineless pathetic display of putting $$ above morality... clearly he owes them and is on video spouting about how they have been such great customers of tRump businesses... This is a signal to other countries that they too can assassinate anyone from America and the USA putting $$ above decency will just shrug shoulders... Of course if they are a centrist or left leading media correspondent all the better... Not that they wouldn't throw a Fox news reporter under the bus as well...
    ---
    "The CIA has a recording of a phone call in which Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman gave instructions to "silence Jamal Khashoggi as soon as possible," Turkish news website Hurriyet Daily News said on Thursday. "
    CIA Has Recording of Crown Prince Ordering Khashoggi Silenced, Turkish Media Reports

5. I totally disagree on the word not seeing him as a threat and having the willingness to buck the system and status quo. Trump marches to his own tune.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Trump marches to Saudi Arabia and Israel's tune, like all good neocons.

The world sees him as a joke, a loudmouth who is full of huff and puff. The only people who think he's anything else are his supporters.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. This is such a cop out. I would have criticized and have criticized Obama/Schumer/etc for this same thing.

8. Smokey, I find it a bit relaxing to think that the Arabs have President Trumps mushroom in their mouths instead of Obama with his mouth so full of Muslim dick that it made his nose all runny. just saying...for the record...President Trump supporter..

How the hell have you been doing? I had corn beef for thanksgiving and it was so good..

9. Did you? And Bush and Obama? And Clinton and Reagan? And every Perez since Nixon?

• Like Like x 1
  10. What do you think Bernie would've done? Lol

11. Corn beef for Thanksgiving? Commie! Lol

• Funny Funny x 3
  12. The corned beef was on sale and it was so good. We have our kitchen all torn up at the moment finishing the white oak hard wood floors in the house. So we filled the crock pot with corned beef and used the microwave for side dishes. I hope your meal was as worthy as well. I almost took my wife out for thanks giving but we stayed home.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. excellent here but i went more traditional with a turkey and a spiral cut ham. Im sure you and the wife will be thankful for the new kitchen for years to come. Happy holidays

• Like Like x 1
  14. Bush yes. The rest not really because I was barely alive for their administrations (born in 94) and definitely not conscious of geopolitics at the time.

I think it’s hard to say for sure. But him and several other congressmen have pushed back on USA’s ties to SA. Most recently him, rand Paul, mike lee, and many other senators pushed for a vote to end our military ties to Saudi Arabia and weapons sales. So I would like to hope that he would have pushed to sanction SA but I have no way of knowing a counterfactual

15. So as it turns out the numbers 45 has been spouting are as tRumped up as the crowd size at his inauguration and rallies... lol short clip under 4 min. with a different perspective... Not "America First" at all... How many billion in arms sales? How many jobs in the USA? As with all of his funny numbers divide by 10 to get close to an accurate figure... Oh and the "vicious world" fear mongering rhetoric... can't believe anyone believes this BS.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Trump's being spit roasted by the Saudis and Israel, the only one holding Trump's little mushroom dick is himself. I find it bizarre that Americans can sit back and watch their country being desecrated by the perpetrators of 9/11. It seems those who died on that day don't matter anymore. It's sad.

I'm good Nitro. I just woke up and I've a bit of a head on me, one too many glasses of a delightful French Chardonnay last night I'm afraid. Drinking some coffee now and then going to pop out for a walk to clear the head. I'm cooking dinner this evening for some family so want to be back in fighting form for this.

Oh and a belated Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Nitro.

• Like Like x 1
  17. i believe he would have handled it the way he handled the nomination being stolen from him by the establishment.... he would've fell right in line. The dude is a complete fraud.

18. You often say how devastating war is and how america is a war hawk then you go and say things like this... I dont get it dude?