Trump Loves Saudi Arabia

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Green Wizard, Oct 12, 2018.

1. [​IMG]
    Do you think Obama lost a contact or is he bowing? Look at the others laughing at him while he bows.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I'm Irish, not British. I agree with your statement though, seeing how in every war that America has been involved in the Middle East, the UK have been right behind, aiding them.

3. Trump Derangement Syndrome is real.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Agreed.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. Sorry I got your country wrong, I would blame my age but in truth I never was all that smart.

Do any of you guys who think Trump should end trade with the Saudis also think the world should stop buying oil from them?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yes, I remember reading/hearing this. One can only imagine how the Saudis would react if the US unleashed this truth upon the World :roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
  7. #27 SmokinP, Oct 14, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
    Of course he should stop funding and enabling Wahhabism, it's poison and responsible for al Qaeda and ISIS.
    The top 5 oil producing countries in 2018 are: 1. USA, 2. Saudi Arabia, 3. Russia, 4. Canada and 5. China.

The world could certainly survive without Saudi oil. Cut the Wahhabist savages off.

Saudi Arabia largest funder of extremism in UK, report finds

• Like Like x 2
  8. That sounds fair. When the world stops buying oil from the Saudis we'll stop selling them stuff. Deal?

9. LOL. Kanye West making waves.

• Like Like x 1
  10. It's not as simple as that Ed.

Saudi Arabia is a US satellite state with a US approved and enabled ruler. If anyone tries to fuck with the Saudis they'll have the US breathing down their neck.

11. The way I see it is that if America refuses to sell the Saudis guns they will buy them elsewhere. The only way to prevent that is for the world to stop buying their oil. They wouldn't have the money to shop around for guns. So America refusing to sell to them accomplishes zero while not buying their oil accomplishes everything yet the world looks at Trump as if he's doing something wrong for selling them stuff. That's some fucked up shit and exposes the hypocrisy of the Trump haters and America haters around the world. No offense meant to you personally.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. your right 'Cactus Ed' uk as been selling arms and fighter planes to Saudis for fuking years ..thats ass licking politicians for ya ,,,Saudis been killing and starving the Yemani for ages now ,,,,mac,,

13. It's not just the selling of arms, it's the enabling of the regime by having the Saudis as an ally. The world knows if you attack the Saudis you're attacking the US. This has let the Saud family strut around the ME and do what they want, it's very similar to the power the Israelis have.
    It's bizarre considering the Saudis are responsible for ISIS, Al Qaeda and various other loony factions.

France, the UK and many other Western powers flog munitions to the Saudis so I wouldn't blame the US for arming them but certainly they are enabled by US support. It's also not down to Trump, it goes way back with many US administrations involved.

• Like Like x 1

14. [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. I appreciate you acknowledging that trade with the Saudis involves many countries and not just America. Why blame anyone for selling them stuff when you don't blame those who are giving them the money to buy stuff with? Does any Saudi oil find it's way into Ireland? I see you get most of your oil from the UK and the UK gets a very small fraction of their oil from the Saudis so you see, your hands are not totally clean on this issue, you are contributing to the success of Saudi Arabia as are we all. FWIW I agree SA is a horrible country and has done much to destabilize the world by practicing and exporting Wahhabism. Now tell me why the Saudis' killing of one of their citizens in Turkey should effect America's trade with Saudi Arabia more than anyone else's trade with them.

16. All of our hands in the West are dirty from association with the Saudis and their ilk in the ME Ed, not just American hands.

Who's claiming that the US's trading with Saudis should be affected by their dismemberment of a dissident? Not me old friend. If you search my thread history here you'll note I've started many threads denouncing any and all association with the Sauds.

This latest act by the Sauds has grabbed public attention and could yet prove to be the catalyst for change. They're blood thirsty savages and any opportunity to lessen their influence and power should be grabbed my the nipples and milked for all it's worth.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Look it up... on wikipedia or anywhere... yet Geo W. and Dick start an illegal war in Iraq and Afghanistan... wtf? i won't even mention the Israelis being the 1st terrorists to bomb buildings... oh and there was a movie or 2 about planes flying into buildings as i recall that can be traced back...
    -------------------------------
    "Hijackers in the September 11 attacks. The hijackers in the September 11 attacks were 19 men affiliated with al-Qaeda. 15 of the 19 were citizens of Saudi Arabia, and the others were from the United Arab Emirates (2), Egypt, and Lebanon."
    Hijackers in the September 11 attacks - Wikipedia

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. #39 Green Wizard, Oct 16, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
    Trump is seen as weak by the world leaders and therefore America is weak. This is why the crown prince thinks he can simply kill anyone that opposes the regime.

Mike Pompeo to visit and kiss the ring of the King and assure them the relationship between the two countries remains solid despite the killing.

Pompeo Meets With Saudi Leaders to Discuss Khashoggi Case

19. Trump pretty much signaled that he doesn't care what dictators do to their citizens.
    The man was also an American permanent residence.
    Feeling they had a green light, they acted.

:smoke:

• Agree Agree x 1