Trump just bombed syria.. What will happen now?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jeffersong808, Apr 7, 2017.

1. World war 3? Thoughts? I'm scared

2. Nothing. Rusia was informed before the bombing, Syria will not change much from now as there is no real evidence of Trump wanting to GO inside. I sincerly belive it was provocation, during the last weeks-months Syria has experience by far worst atack on non-army zones, but I didnt saw much interest from uncle Donald.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Presidents now are known for their bombings in the United States, I don't think much will change based on the course of current history.

aside from some sort of change in the government, like simply reworking the pharma industry and medical insurance.

• Like Like x 1
  4. THAT'S OUR HOBBY BOMBING BROWN PEOPLE!" George Carlin

• Like Like x 1
  5. You will get a Syrian girlfriend .. with a child. :cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Well Russia is on there side so who knows I highly doubt anything would happen though

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

7. I hadn't read anything about Russia being informed about it beforehand. Got a link to that source?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Publicity stunt. Trump is all about "optics" not substance. He warned Assad's allies, the Russians, ahead of time. Minimal damage to airstrip and the ammo was safely untouched. The man cares about dead babies in the abstract. These were the same people he wanted to hysterically deny sanctuary to despite a TWO YEAR long refugee vetting process that this country already had in place and that historically refugees have not been responsible for terrorist acts in this country. This from a man who apparently never bothered to vet his staff like Flynn, who was a foreign agent (or now forced to register as one). His pulling of foreign aid will manage to kill plenty of poor women and babies.

9. You only needed to post the first 5 sentences of your rant, the other tidbit is a bit much. I mean atleast paragraphs. But I was baked when I wrote that, an nvm man I'ma leave it though.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Um..what?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Well like I said, I was baked when I wrote that I had to reread what op was asking, an said nvm about what I said but I was gonna leave it cause it's just another Jeffrey thread.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app