Trump "greatest con artist in the history of the world"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by svedka, Dec 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The title of this thread was taken from a longer video than the i'm posting here today. Both by David Cay Johnston who wrote a best selling book "The Making of Donald Trump"
    This short interview is less than 19 min. with CC and for the Indica inclined blades of course the speed can be lowered to .75 of full "normal".

"David Cay Johnston began covering Donald Trump in the 1980s when he was working as the Atlantic City reporter for the Philadelphia Inquirer. Johnston’s new book, looks at a side of Trump seldom covered in the press: his ties to the mob, drug traffickers and felons."

What he reveals is what most of us highly suspected or basically knew but tRUMP is so polished with his self styled gibberish & sidestep improve (skirting questions he is too clueless to answer intelligently) that he fools even those who can see through the BS now and then.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I think a lot of Big Mouth's babbling and deranged behaviour is down to the fact he was born with a silver spoon shoved up his arse.

Big Mouth cannot cope with everyone not nodding along like well behaved dogs. The Mouth has led a life where he was always boss and his minions have carried out his commands without question.

Poor Big Mouth. Why can't everyone just agree with him all the time? :(

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. another troll bait thread.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. What trump is a con artist? You're fake news dude trump is going to make America great again. And I know how he's gonna do it. He's gonna unite America and great Britain and call it great America.
    Lol I'm stoned again

• Funny Funny x 4
  5. All while he quietly disposes of ISIS...
    A War Trump Won

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. You nailed it... One court case tagged this condition "affluenza" (having been raised a spoiled entitled brat, never having anyone say no to him, never having been disciplined, therefore the kid didn't know right from wrong or just made up his own make believe story book world revolving around his inflated egoic whims)...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Like the author says Iraqis did most of the fighting

8. That is a positive thing. You and yours were screaming about the possibility of more boots on the ground.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yay! Another fuck trump thread! If he's so clueless then how has he outsmarted/fooled even those who can "see through the bs".

For fuck sake, I'm no fan of the guy either but all the straw grasping is getting tiresome.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I don't get it. What are the yours? I always thought my fuck everybody philosophy was unique to me.

12. 25152366_130453211069798_8239561551200421793_n.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. 15492500_1819213561689935_455683425244315766_n.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. 11947612_1698242277073835_1846506317033269189_n.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. 24296582_10215567126877183_25907165086672310_n.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Too many blind, dumbed down slaves here, to even bother trying to educate.

The truth is not what they want. They only understand MAGA.

• Winner Winner x 2
  17. Most are not worth a reply but they get a kick out of their delusional window of of opportunity otherwise known as #winning after 8 yrs of #whining about Obama, they still whine about him and Clinton... that is their usual response to tRUMP fACTS... they have no defense for the idiot other than complaining about the previous 8 yrs or more...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.