Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Truly Amazing Stoner Experience

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by slappersonly, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Long read but worth it.

One of my parent's work associates was hosting a music night at a local bar/grille as a charity for some cancer foundation and they told me about it knowing that I like blues. They said that a blues band was coming down from NY to play there for free so I was like sure I'll stop by. I showed up at 8pm when the event started and they had a modern rock group start it off. They were alright, I really only enjoyed two covers: Fire - Jimi Hendrix and Turn On Your Love Life - Grateful Dead. They next group that went on was a rock n roll influenced band and I was indifferent about them. I only liked their cover of Blister in the Sun. While they were playing I saw the blues group come in and instantly I smelled dank on one of the dudes jacket. They dropped off their stuff and chilled for a bit and the dude who smelled like dank stepped back outside. I followed and saw that he was smoking what looked like a blunt. I pulled out a cig and went up to him and asked him about his band then instantly questioned him about the blunt. I offered him a cig and he offered me the blunt. It was deff. some high quality dank :smoking:. We stepped back inside and by then a filler band was playing on the other side and he went up to set up his area. They went on at about 11 and by then almost everyone was completely drunk and started leaving. This band was fucking amazing... About 30 minutes in everyone left except about 20 people. We were all having a great time because the place was less rowdy and we all could really enjoy the music. The singer/rhythm guitarist/harmonicist was a big time crowd pleaser and was walking around us playing the harmonica and guitar which was sweet. They played till 1 and we all sat around for about 30 minutes and talked afterwards. This is probably one of the most enjoyable high/music moments that I've ever had. It was so peaceful and they really knew how to groove. Anyone else have a moment like this?
    This is their type of style:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxUpizy930s&feature=related"]YouTube - BBQ Bob - Turn Your Lamp Down Low[/ame]

This video does not do justice to their level of performance. I'd say they played better at the gig yesterday.