True..?

Discussion in 'General' started by AimedForDeath, Nov 28, 2004.

1. Well I remeber in D.A.R.E, they told us that if you smoke weed, it lowers your sperm count. Is this true? Because if it is, damn I'm never gunna have kids, which is a good thing.

2. I believe it will but it isn't a permanant thing. It's just like with the memory thing. STML will kick your ass but a little break will kick everything back in...same with sperm. I know men who smoke everyday that have no problem making babies so it depends on the person too.

I know that some drugs will cause double-headed guys and one's without tails but I doubt weed does.

3. lol im not tryn to have kids anytime..
    gotta go keep the sperm count dowm. :smoking:

4. LMAO!... wow RuMJiL...

Yeah I stopped for about like 14 days now? Well I smoked a bowl of stems (wow, i felt stupid) last night, just to taste the smoke :D.. but yeah, my STML is gone now.. it will be back monday though lol!

5. I smoke as a form of birth control. Cant be too careful with my lady. j/k, i think it lowers your sperm count but i think it comes back.

6. i'll set this straight right now. because the replies he's getting are biased and sound uneducated. marijuana does not lower your sperm count. if it ever did, it's like a fraction of a percent and not anything anyone would ever notice. except maybe, MAYBE that 1 guy in a billion. so...yes and no, but mostly no unless you're one unlucky (or lucky depending on what you think) person.

7. I've gone without smoking weed for about 7 or 8 days now. I'm going crazy lol. Last night I was just suckin' air through my pipe to get the feeling! :p I'm desperate for a toke of that green goodness. This weekend though...ah...I can't wait.

8. When you think about how many sperm you have and produce every hour who cares if you lose a few little guys.