true story.. just because

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by yogertslinger84, Apr 6, 2010.

1. I did something that only 3 other people in my circle know about... and they think it was pretty mean.. I dunno, I kind of feel bad about it, but at the same time justified. This may be a little long because you need the back story to understand my point of view.

So I'm 17 and she is 15.. the first time we dated. We were together about 4 months and I pretty much just stopped calling her so we broke up.

we keep in touch and fool around a couple times inbetween the next time we date

Its 2 years later since the 1st time we broke up. I'm about to turn 21 and she is 18, we hook up and are together 7-8 months. I'm lovin it, I'm in college so smokin weed, class, job, and pussy whenever I want it. So I am blindsided when we break up. Looking back I think we broke up because her family hated me and talked her into breakig up with me. anyway..

2 years after we break up I come back from vacation and call her up for a booty call, we fuck the next 3 nights.. stop talking to eachother..

4 years later.. i'm 25 she is 22 (almost her birthday) and... shes also 9 months preggo... and her baby daddy and her just broke up. So I go over and hangout with her. We talk about the past and parenting etc... honestly.. she is changed and i'm attracted to her, maybe even considering getting with her and helping with the baby. But she tells me in one of our conversations that when we broke up when I was 21 her sisters were listening in on the other line, she knew about it, and they were all "taking notes", and she shows me the notebook they wrote in, it was basically things for her to say to breakup with me. so we fuck the next 3 or 4 nights..

I get a call from her saying her water broke and shes going to the hospital.. I dont show up.. she calls me the next day expecting me to come see her and the baby. I tell her "I dont care about your fucking kid, its not mine, and i'm not going to be your baby daddy, quit bugging me."

it wasnt until she told me about her sisters and the notebook that I decided to fuck her until she had her baby and then dump her.

oh well, sorry about the length..

2. Thats some cold shit man.

3. You sir, are a very fucked up individual.

4. Yeah....that's messed up :/

5. You had sex with a chick who is 9 months pregnant? Make a thread with that as the main focus. Make the poll Grimey VS Not Grimey.

I vote grimey.

6. ok.. so apparently what I did was fucked up.. now yall can hear the rest of the story. I called her and told her I know what I did was wrong, I told her why I did it, and I told her I was sorry and I hoped she could fogive me. And She did. To be honest. Its like a weight off my shoulders.

7. lol irl + Rep

8. Honestly if I was one of the girls boyfriends I'd prolly kick your face in or just beat the fuck out of you

9. the fact you fucked her while she was pregnant by another dude and how long you've been hookin up, and then you just shit on her and not give a fuck about her water breakin and going into labor, thats fucked up. But at the same time i'd be pissed if she told me her sisters took notes on how to break up with me, but not so pissed that id do this to her. lol

10. Sometimes when Im bored I suck my own dick, whats your point man?

11. The sex must've been really good... or you just don't get any otherwise.

12. Damn dude.......9 months?

:confused:

13. I know that sex during pregnancy is actually healthy but....at 9 months? Her being ready to pop? I heard they *can* have sex but shouldn't climax. Don't know about 9 months though...damn.

14. I cannot comprehend the fuck in this thread.

15. You disgust me. :D

16. Yeah... THAT'S why she dumped you...
    :rolleyes:

17. holy shit thats FUCKED up

18. holy shit man, you are fucked in the head

19. this dude would be beaten down by even the most non-confrontational people I know.

20. on a side note, u fucked her while she was 8 months pregnant that must have been awkward as fuck