Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

True stoners good vibes only

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bigbill, May 10, 2011.

1. #1 bigbill, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2011
    so i have finally reached peak high and lord may it be the devils tittys but something in me tells me there in nothing more. I have tried every drug to name down the list, but something tells me marijuana is the essence of them all. No marijuana is not a combination of everydrug in a small proportion, it is a mixture of all the power within them. Power can be said to be a bad thing because at times power is the only thing one can count on to get them dressed and ready for a conselation of sodomy.

2. ive been saying this shit for years but everybody just calls me crazy and/or flames me on the net. i have no idea why :rolleyes:

3. I think your high as fuck.

4. GUYS. I figured out who this user is, based entirely on this post. Oh, and the other bullshit posts he's deleted already.

Scroll down. I don't want to ruin the surprise.

[​IMG]

5. i cannot lie this thread is a little scary when you are high as a bat outta hell

6. Dude, you are so fucking high. Come back and read this later. LOL.

7. I love Gary Busey! :smoke:

8. Honestly i have a really high tolerance but even if im not feeling that high, you can always judge how high you are by your typing... that is if you know what actually being high means.

9. My friend, he is like if Gary Busey met Lindsay Lohan, and they had a baby... And then meanwhile, Charlie Sheen and Courtney Love met and had a baby... And by some miracle, those two babies met and fucked; this would be the shit they birthed.

10. How original...

11. I have to respectfully disagree, although nice use of that quote ;)

That would just dilute the Busey. Busey is the essence of crazy.

You too! I bet nobody ever put "how" and "original" next to each other like that. I'm glad you were around to point out something everyone got!

12. i am not crazy because i have tiger blood.

13. Good vibes man. Good vibes.

I can dig it

14. nor is uncle pat

15. My tiger wants it back :(

16. I really do hope everyone is getting some GOOD VIBES from this post.

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5J2fLD-6Bs&feature=related]YouTube - Andre Nickatina-soul of a coke dealer[/ame]

ya pretty much my soul,...

18. Yeah I agree. Weed can be a stimulant, depressant, and psychedelic depending on the strain, the potency, the tolerance, the set and setting. You can be high up in the clouds or you can freak out and take a little trip on hell's sidewalk. So in a way it's a drug that offers a little bit of everything, which is why it's so impossible to pinpoint what you feel like when you're high.

19. hes right tho. even all the other drugs i think dont have shit on weed....weed is special... at the end of the day its the weed i want not the coke, ,pain killers or other lame shit ppl get addicted too