True origin of Shishkaberry

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Onoma, May 26, 2016.

1. Hey, first off, my apologies if this is not in the appropriate section, please move it { edit it } to whatever is the best according to your rules

Straight to the point here, I'm interested in the origins of Shishkaberry and it's different cuts, reason being, I got a hold of something called " Shishkaberry " which doesn't appear to match the normal history { That follows from Texas Tom, Breeder Steve, C.C. Ken, or Marc Emery }

I've been through some fairly extensive reading about the 60 day cut { the " Genesis " cut " } and the one I have is completely different, yet is a very strong evenly balanced mixed berry-tasting, incredible yielder, thick dense flowers, very high resin production, and seems to have some characteristics of the 60 day cut, but takes 9 weeks instead { does purple under cold night temps }

Still appears to be much more indica than sativa, not excessively leafy, calyxes swell up huge

So, is it possible that I got a old cut from Emery's genetics { coming out of the supposed feuds between him and Steve, etc } that just happens to be nice, or does it sound familiar in any way to Shishkaberry you may have handled ?

Came from a mersh' grower on the east coast who gets lots of different cuts, I don't know him

It really is some exceptional genetics, reminds me of prize steer, thick and chunky

....also, do you like movies about gladiators ?

....have you ever seen the inside of a Turkish prison ?

but seriously, know anything good about this or it's possible crosses or phenotypes that sound familiar to what I described ?

I've only found similar looking pics searching online, but nothing exactly like what I have, am very interested in getting some background on it

thanks