Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

True or Not?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by WeMe3, Jan 22, 2014.

1. #1 WeMe3, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    I heard it takes a gram to show up on q urine test, is that true?

2. #2 mystonedmind, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    no, the cutoff for a job is 50/ng (a nanogram is one billionth of a gram). i have smoked bowls the day before ua's and passed them though. theyre not reliable at all. and the cutoff for criminal stuff is 15/ng ml

• Like Like x 1
  3. Links please.

4. uhhh google it yourself ive been in both situations personally and i saw the printouts of my results and the cutoff

5. Hey you're the one making the statements.

Without links to back you up all you are doing is "blowing smoke".

• Like Like x 1
  6. what im saying is the tests are extremely sensitive but thc does not stay in your system as long in small uses even weekly but if you smoked a large amount the day before a urine test even half a gram or .1 gram or a tiny bit of hash or something theres a good chance you may pass or fail. it doesnt matter the amount smoked so much and you cant know how much thc metabolites its goign to turn into once you smoke it hes asking something that simply has too many variables to solve so i gave him the information he needed to do the research same as you. but there you go. yeah im not going on a web hunt to prove the rest of my points fuck that 

7. I know a dude that failed because he smelled bud in the bag. Never smoked a day in his life.

8. [quote name="fearjar" post="19395739" timestamp="1390535230"]I know a dude that failed because he smelled bud in the bag. Never smoked a day in his life.[/quote] that's either bs or one unlucky fuck.Sent from my Tardis.

9. NOPE. I hadn't smoked for half a year one time so I was for sure clean. I took a hit out a bowl one day, a week and a half later... FAILED. A generic one you get from CVS at that.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_drug_testing theirs no reason to call someone out if you don't believe them. 

look under urine testing will show you 50ng/cutoff

11. not possible man you can eat raw weed and not fail a test weed has to be heat activated hence smoking or cooking it.

12. are you obese or have a really slow metabolism? Possibly both?

13. No I weigh about 140 and pretty athletic. It still blows my mind to this day that I failed...Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. [quote name="blissdreamer" post="19397227" timestamp="1390556384"]are you obese or have a really slow metabolism? Possibly both?[/quote]No I weigh about 140 and pretty athletic. It still blows my mind to this day that I failed...Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. yeah that's odd. Still not impossible.

Maybe the test was really fucking old or possibly you got a false positive.

16. I heard it takes a gram to show up on q urine test, is that true?  [​IMG]

17. I love [SIZE=large]sarcasm, but most people don't get it when it is written.[/SIZE]

• Like Like x 2
    UNO......................I mean BULLSHIT...THC is THC. And it doesn't become THC or psychoactive only after heating. Consume it and you will fail.....You'll be happy, and not really give a fuck...but you'll still fail.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Really? I always thought it had to be heat activated? I mean you wouldn't get high off eating a few grams or anything

20. No. You can eat it. Warmer might help uptake. I'm not really sure about digestion rates and all that but for all intents and purposes...if it goes in your system you will fail the test. Raw cooked, smoked or vaped. Damn sad too.