true or false?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by bsnow0053, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Ok so everybody always says you don't know what you have till its gone...

Well me and my girlfriend broke up over stupid shit and I was with her for four years...when we broke up I saw her with another guy the next day( isn't the first time this happened) then I heard she fucked him a week later and I'm the one that took her virginity. Well I was sad the whole time after and this girl that I've always wanted to get with straight up told me she wanted to fuck me and I thought it was sweet and all but at the same time I told her I couldn't bc I was still sad and shit but we kept hanging out and finally we did after acoupke weeks.

But is that how it is for everybody? Like she could just move on no cares or worries and not looking back but me I was sad and didn't have any interest in anybody else. Is that how it always is?

2. Thats how a lot of girls are man.

But honestly, shes probably been over it for a little while so it wasnt hard for her to find someone else so soon. Happens to a large majority of us my man.

3. If she can move on that quickly, then she moved on before the relationship was already over.
    Sometimes people get in the "single" mindset before the relationship actually ends; which then makes it quite easy for them to get over the break-up because mentally they've been broken off for a while.

But you obviously still had feelings, and were probably unaware of her mindset at the time. It takes time to get over someone when real feelings are there. Don't compare yourself and your actions to her because you are different people and the circumstances were different for each of you. It's perfectly normal to be sad and take time to get over this.