True or False again?

Discussion in 'General' started by Frank White, Nov 11, 2005.

1. Just need a lil help from my blades :rolleyes:

If you drink whilst on Cocaine your liver will combine the Cocaine and Alcohol turning it into Cocaethylene, which is a psychoative in itself. Cocaethylene acts longer than Cocaine giving you a prolonged high.

True or False..

2. it is true, but it fucks up your liver.

3. I was never a fan of mixing coke and alcohol.

I always just took some lines, then burned a blunt.

4. I'm the opposite, I only enjoy cocaine when I'm drunk. It gives you an amazing feeling throughout your body. When I smoke after doing coke I feel like it just negates the cocaine and I'm left feeling not coked out, nor high. Most people I tlak to agree that marijuana counteracts the effects of coke.

5. Agreed with that,

although the last time i did coke and drunk all night i coul'dnt sleep

6. Eh, I guess I can see what you guys mean, but I just didnt like the whole coke/alcohol mix.

When I smoked though, it was a right at the come down, I would never bump a line then burn a blunt.

After I bumped a line I lit a cig the very next second.

7. i would say false. in order for the combination to take place, the 2 substances would have to come in contact w/ each other. the coke went up your nose and the alky went in your stomach (2 different places).
    the effect you would get would be a good alcohol buzz with a coke high.

i would seriously doubt the injestion of the 2 would produce a unique effect.

8. Dude, do you really think that coke stays lodged in your nose forever?

9. weedzilla, look it up. it DOES make Cocaethylene. the coke is in your blood, so is the alcohol, it mixes in your blood. they dont have to make direct contact with eachother in order to mix.

10. ok, i concede

11. That's a neccesity. Whenever I'm doing coke I always make sure I have a pack of newports, usually I can't stands em, but when I'm coked out they are the best cigs to have.

EDIT: 200th post mofuckas.