True OG Grow (Canuk Seeds)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by DCrunitup, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Tent: 48x48x60

Soil: Happy Frog

Strain: True OG by Canuk Seeds (3 Seeds)

Lights: 2 Mars Hydro 300 watt lights (135-150 true watts) Think about ordering another one. One 1500watt Cob Light (300 True Watts

Ventilation: VivoSun 4” Inline Fan with Carbon Filter

Containers: 3 5gal Pots (2 Home Depot buckets 1Smart Pot)

Fans: 2 Fans/ 12 inch fan & 6inch Fan

Nutrients: General Organics Go Box(If I need a additional nutrients that’s not in the box let me know please

Light: 18inches (From plants)

Temperature: 79.7 F

Humidity: 36%

Mr. LedGrow

2. Any pics buddy ??

• Like Like x 1
  3. Day 4 Update

Plant Names

BM:Big Momma
    SN: Special Needs(born with ripped leaf)
    SP: Skinny Pimp

I think everything is going well right now
    I put domes over my seedings I just need to bump up the humidity in the actual tent and once my air cooler dries the humidity will go up to about 60-70. My buckets are still heavy so I haven’t watered yet. I installed my inline fan as well. How do they look? All advice is welcomed!

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mr. LedGrow

4. Your going to get a roasting soon lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. When taking pics always do it under normal light or even better IMO in dark with flash on.

6. Attached to the post

Mr. LedGrow

7. My phone is broke I used the flash don’t know why they turned out like that‍♂️ I used my front camera to take those pics

Mr. LedGrow

8. It really is hard to diagnose with that colour lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. I’ll post some later make sure you come back and see him please lol

Mr. LedGrow

10. These are pictures from day 5! But today is day 6,I will post day 6 pictures later, and day 5 pictures now

PLANT NAMES (I labeled the pictures)

BM-Big Momma

SN-Special Needs(Born with ripped leaf idk how but still love him he going do big things)

SP-Skinny Pimp

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Mr. LedGrow

11. Emergency Please help me (Day14)

It’s approaching day 15 and one of my babies have something wrong with there leaves you will see it in the picture I raised the light to 20inches instead of 18 because I don’t know what’s wrong I have only given them water

Skinny Pimp
    IMG_0002.JPG

Big Momma
    IMG_0006.JPG

Special Needs
    IMG_0007.JPG

Average Temp
    IMG_0008.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Looks like calcium deficiency. Feed that one some calmag

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thanks I have some calmag from general organics I’ll start with a 1ml per gallon or 2ml

14. Either should be fine. You’d be alright to give it to all the plants at this point too

• Like Like x 1
  15. Distilled water right?

16. I see that's 10% humidity on that hygrometer I'd get correcting that and try dial your temps and rh.the lower the humidity the faster your plants can uptake water and nutes however if it gets too low your plant gets affected with the amount of evaporation the plant will start protecting itself from dehydration and the stomata will close the plant will stop drinking and your grow will stagnate 70% rh is good for seedlings good luck rh is important from your seedling to fully flowerd females

17. Day 32 from seed how my babies looking? 2 are in low stress training I'm going to top the one in the fabric pot and try mainlining. Oh and excuse some of the ripped leaves the fan fell all three were damaged but not too bad that God there still growing. IMG_20190210_000044.jpg IMG_20190210_000151.jpg IMG_20190209_235836.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  18. Everything in that pic above looks fine good job buddy keep up your good hard work.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Thanks for your time I really appreciate it

Sent from my Z981 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  20. Im glad I can help anyway I can.