True North Seed Bank

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by RedFoxGrows, Dec 8, 2016.

?

Your Experience with true North Seed Bank

1. Good

2. Bad

3. Never Used Them

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hey Guys,

I reside in Canada and have just recently got the OK from my doctor, I am just waiting on my forms to come back from Health Canada. I've done some researching online and had come Across True North Seed Bank. Seeing as how they accept eTransfers and are here in Canada I am thinking they are likely the best bet for my needs.

Was just Wondering if anyone had any experience with them ?
    Sorry if there are already other threads like this, I am new to the forums.

Any feedback is very much appreciated !

2. It's taken them 3 months to get my order from then on the spring really cute. so the vault

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

3. Did you receive said order ? Did they end up being out of stock on the seeds you wanted ? What ended up happening ? Sorry for all the questions, just curious. Don't want to end up in the Lurch.

4. They had kids running the place they didn't have a clue what they had but order February get in may that's some B.S

5. I ordered from Royal Queen Seeds. I couldn't find on their site if they had a base here in Canada but I ordered anyways thinking it would be international and to my surprise it only took two days to get here so I looked at the address it came from and it said Toronto so they DO have a location in Canada. I germinated 6 and they all germinated but after i planted them one did not sprout so I germinated another one (bad mistake) as it was just a couple days late to sprout. 7/7 germinated but I had to toss one since I didn't have enough room for 7.

6. Sorry to hear that, sounds as though they were out of stock.

7. This makes me feel a little bit more confident placing an order. I am in Ontario, so shipping should be quite fast. Thanks for the feedback ! :thankyou:

• Like Like x 1
  8. I stay stickly with beans from the vault[​IMG][​IMG]these are a few auto's from the vault

9. I get all my gear from the single seed centre

10. Thanks Guys, I will definitely check those out before I make my final decision ! Thanks for sharing the Info :passtheshit:

11. CAUTION DO NOT BUY FROM TRUE NORTH SEED BANK. they lied repeatedly and said they would work woth me. Never received order. BUYER BEWARE !!!

12. Not sure why everyone is having problems. I literally ordered online in the morning. Called them about an hour later in regards to inquiring about some cbd strains and they had my order shipped out to me that afternoon. I got it like a day or 2 later. Not sure if you guys are attempting to order seed not in stock but I can’t say one bad thing about my experience in fact it was one of my better online experiences. Keep in mind I’m in Ontario so maybe that helped

13. Not sure why everyone is having problems. I literally ordered online in the morning. Called them about an hour later in regards to inquiring about some cbd strains and they had my order shipped out to me that afternoon. I got it like a day or 2 later. Not sure if you guys are attempting to order seed not in stock but I can’t say one bad thing about my experience in fact it was one of my better online experiences. Keep in mind I’m in Ontario so maybe that helped

• Like Like x 1