truck drivers

Discussion in 'General' started by d2000, Jul 14, 2004.

1. i was smoking a blunt the other day on the highway, and i passed by a big truck. so then i thought about how some of them drive thousands of miles and encounter long stretches of deserted highway. do you think they smoke weed while driving?

2. I'd imagine someone responsible for driving an extremely large vehicle at somewhat high speeds would be drug tested pretty regularly.

3. D2000, i thought you wanted to be a police officer? you better quit smoking those marijuana ciggerates on the highways buddy!

4. Some of them do. I used to live by a truck stop and I'd go there for various items(they had good donuts and cheap condoms) and I would talk to some of them. A few of them smoked, and a couple of others said they liked weed but wouldn't smoke it while driving because it makes them really tired, especially after driving for 18 hours. It seemed like the majority of truck drivers were more hooked on yellow jackets and illegal stimulants, so they can stay awake longer. When you're a truck driver you get paid by delivery so the more you drive the more money you make.

5. Just like the lumberjacks, truck drivers are cokeheads.

6. True, didn't think about how long they had to be driving.

I'd eat alot of mushrooms if I drove a truck, keep things interesting. :hippie: