TroyBoy's 2nd Grow just so you know!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by foxshift18, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Started my 2nd grow! Blue Mystic from Nirvana. I germed 2 seeds, 1 germed in 1 day. :) Sprouted in 2 days! Todays Day 3!

Attached Files:

2. sweet looks like you might want to get the light closer because she is streaching

3. Doesn't look like stretch to me

4. She didn't stretch at all! Lights are nice and close! Such a healthy sprout and a nice thick stem.

5. Yep, that is not a stretch! Good shit so far, keep it up!

6. Hey, where are the results of the 1st grow?

7. I'll have some updated pics on this page of my new grow tent coming in a few days! :)

8. Day 6!

Attached Files:

9. Day 9! Looking great!

Attached Files:

10. Nice fat little leaves. Healthy looking plant. Keep it up

11. Day 11

Attached Files:

12. Day 12! I added some pics of my setup. I have a 3-speed Antec exhaust fan that is wired to my computer power supply. The fan has a 3-speed switch so I can change it manually to Low - 39 cfm, Medium - 56 cfm, High - 79 cfm. Also installing a thermal sensor that connects via usb to computer to get temperature readings and possibly email updates on the temperatures via email :). I started LST today and am waiting for my 1st plant to be harvested so i can transplant into that pot. Also have a pic of my new grow tent(wayyy to big!!)

Attached Files:

13. #15 foxshift18, Sep 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2011
    Day 15! Did an LST session. Transplanting saturday morning.

Attached Files:

14. nice LST!!!

15. Day 19. Took this pic yesterday but am posting today. Transplanted to 3.5 gallon pot and 2 days later started lst in new pot.

Attached Files:

16. Day 33. Fed nutes for first time.

Attached Files:

17. Looking nice. Are you still running cfl's? Also how long will you veg & lst?

18. Yup running 6 23 watt 6500k cfls. Seems like this strain is slow off the start of veg then picks back up. Going to veg 45-50 days and lst till week 2 flower.