Troubling news

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by mumblingass, Jul 2, 2005.

1. I had my friend sprout our seeds 24 to be exact, and he leaves them in his moms back yard, ok he's 26 lol. Anyway we get our first bad storm and it kills all but 4 plants, so he replants 20 after I punched him in the face for being stupid. Then this week he finaly gets ready to put them in the ground and his freekin cat eats them. Yea that fat cat Hoffa freekin chowd down on our babies....Good news is 10 actualy came back and are holding onto life, their in intensive care but I started sprouting another 20....maby sometime b4 mid July we'll get these things in the ground :hello:

what a freekin pot head :smoke: :D my friend is :mad:

2. holy shit, put some fencing around your babes once they get nice and strong

and shoot the cat :)

3. so he replants 20 after I punched him in the face for being stupid.

Why did you hit him?

4. Why did I hit him? CAN YOU READ??? :mad:

he wouldn't let me shoot the cat, it's not the cats fault he's stupid... :smoke:

5. LMAO! I woulda shot that cat too... But it's true, it's not the cat's fault he's dumb :D

So how's the grow goin? Did he ever germinate those other 20?

6. Yea I started the other 20 and were goin from there :(

7. That's good though... Why the sad face?

8. QUOTE=mumblingass]I had my friend sprout our seeds 24 to be exact, and he leaves them in his moms back yard, ok he's 26 lol. Anyway we get our first bad storm and it kills all but 4 plants, so he replants 20 after I punched him in the face for being stupid..

I can read! you said it not me :confused:
    I think you need to read it again... the cat came after you hit him!
    But its all cool i forgive you... :smoke:

9. I sware I think everyone on this forum is stoned sometimes :D

I punched him for being irrasponsable especialy because he is 26 and I'm 19, I would have had them in the ground and about 3 feet tall by now...forgive me? Man I'll send that cat over to take out yer plants, he has a taste for dank buds,prolly cause we don't smoke wit him anymore, besides the live stuff is fresher every cat likes live food :D

:hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: