Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Troubles

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TrueNirvana, Dec 26, 2010.

1. It's Really Simple, When I'm high I can't put any eye drops in my eyes to save my life. I guess I get way too scared. My friends have tried to help me but I always close my eyes as soon as they drop it in. Any tips?

Also when I smoke Like 30mins later I get a giant Knot in my throat and it feels like a giant rock. It hurts when I swallow. Idk maybe I'm just broken. :eek:

2. haha id say u just have to relax for the eye drops....as for the knot in ur throat idk..have something to drink when u smoke see if that helps

3. put the eye drops in right before you smoke. i hear that works

4. its all in your mind gee
    just think, these eye drops arent going to hurt me
    and as for the throat twisting thing, i had that before just drink and eat and forget about it