Troubled plants?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by FeelRealGood, Apr 27, 2009.

1. These are my 14 days old mystery strains. It's my first grow and I'm a little concerned about the results. The first plant refuses to stretch out and is really short. I threw some nutes in on day 10 after the coty's began to yellow.

The next day I noticed a tiny bit of what I believed to be nute burn on the smaller plant on the two lowest leaves. A third leaf was burned later when my friend moved the light which dropped on my the baby :mad:. Luckily I checked on it sooner than later. You can see from one photo the burn is stained black.

My other plant was doing fine, but started to droop and yellow on the bottom leaves today.

I have another res sitting aside so I can change out tomorrow. Any tips on nute amount for my next res? Or something I can do to help these little ones recover?

Attached Files:

• p3.jpg
      p3.jpg
      File size:
      152.9 KB
      Views:
    • p4.jpg
      p4.jpg
      File size:
      102.3 KB
      Views:
    • p2.jpg
      p2.jpg
      File size:
      93.3 KB
      Views:
  2. just make sure your nutes are about 25% mix, they are young...
    they should recover just fine man.... Whats ur light schedulle?

3. Thanks for the reply! Right now I got them on a 24 hour schedule. I had planned on moving to 18/6 after a month and a half.

So start at 25% and go up to 50% next week when I change the rez?

Thanks again for your help!