Trouble with White Wid.... Bimbos!!!

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by Rex Clonex, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Hey All!

Just joined the forum today and still have next to no idea how to drive this bad boy :poke: so hope i'm hitting all the right notes.

So if I can ask a little help here, pretty straight forward question to get the ball rolling?

Background: Greenhouse grow in pre-flower
    Strains Northern Lights, Big Bomb and White widow.
    My experience level: Fuck all
    Seeds: Store bought
    Soil: self mixed
    Nutes Veg: 10-10-10 + Trace elements (So far)
    Nutes Bloom: 7-17-17 + Trace elements

My Northern lights and big bomb are going great as far as i'm concerned being a first time grower they are all at least 5 foot tall some as high as 6 foot.

The widow's on the other hand are scraping 2 feet!!! Same conditions for both strains, Light, nutes, water etc I am just wondering if I should up their nitrogen before full flower? No signs of deficiencies or ill health. they have just had a slower grow rate than the others?

Any last minute advice before these girls go to flower would be tops if it works? :confused_2:

2. No Comments?? Is the White widow strain known to be short? I have seen pics of it outdoors upto 5 feet. Is it too late to run a few clones in pre flower?

3. #3 AerOzzy, Feb 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2013
    Normally, from what I've read, WW is a short bushy plant. The ones you've seen that are 5 ft tall have probably been topped multiple times and kept in veg longer.

4. Avoid N..nitrogen as it can interfere with cloning, again N is not a favorable element in budding either, so start reducing as you enter flowering and or cloning, consider upping the P and K for the flowering stage, or just buy flowering nutes.
    Always good to clone a few at the end of veg, that way you know what sex the plant is WAY ..way b4 the mothers show sex!!

peace
    "V"

5. I've seen a few seed banks selling their versions of WW, some are hybrids, some are indica and some are sativas. I have a few WW growing and two of them have stayed short while the others have all had similar 'normal' growth. could just be bad phenotypes. doesn't mean it will not produce quality bud, just not a lot of it. but that's my $.02

6. What does "fuck all" imply. Does that mean you fuck all? Just wondering.

7. Can have multiple meanings, in this case...it means "for shit", none, ziltch, nada, nothing.

8. Ooh you many fuck IT all, now I gotcha