Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

trouble with blueberry bud

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sdbudsmoker, Nov 19, 2008.

1. I picked up 3 grams of some pretty dank bud (dealer said it was blueberry). When i tested it out, i smoked two FATTY bowls between three people and i was destroyed. it was an amazing high. Ive also smoked the same quantity of bud a couple times more in the past couple days with the same results but the other day i smoked two really big bowls to myself. it got me high but after 20 minutes, it gave me a really bad headache. I dont know why it gave me one because ive gotten blazed off of it many times before. Did i smoke too much of it cuz thats never happened to me before. Is it too dry?? Any help would be great.

You can check out the pics of it at http://forum.grasscity.com/recreatio...ckup-dank.html but the pics dont do it much justice at all. lighting sucked

2. i think u just smoked to much or could be a combination of things

3. ey bro. i just posted a thread similar to this. i think itd help you alot. i dont have enough to time to post the link but if you go to page 4 of the threads its titled "need help with headaches" theres alot of help from other ppl there.later

4. Your link doesn't work dude.

5. i read your post, and decided to click on the link anyways.... wasted 3 mins wondering wtf happened lol:hello:

6. you probably just got a headache...

7. Generally, its a bad idea to smoke 2 bowls to yourself. Hit up a friend next time and get a decent sesh goin.

8. no its not...thats like nomral. i usually smoke like 2-4 in my pipe of dank