Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trouble smoking...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by keene, Mar 12, 2010.

1. So, I haven't been smoking that long (probably like three months or so?) and I haven't smoked that many times.

But recently I smoked from my bowl and swallowed some weed. I got really sick while high, and now the past couple times I got high, my stomach feels queasy. I don't throw up, but I feel like I might. Any tips to get rid of my stomach pain?

2. Take smaller hits and don't swallow the smoke. You should be good after a while.:smoke:

3. that happened to me when i very first started smoking. all i needed to do to fix the problem was to keep smoking. mind ove rmatter my friend. the only reason you still feel that way when your high is because you think about that one time that you tossed your nuggets. just be relaxed when your high. dont eat too much food either after you smoke, that could possibly have something to do with it. its nothing that you cant throw off. just take it a bit easier.

P.S. i dont know how you dont swallow the smoke?? unless you plan on not inhaling, which isnt going to get anyone but the surrounding air high. and the air doesnt get high bro.

4. There's a difference between inhaling and swallowing. Two different passageways in the human body are involved. Swallowing smoke and particles into the digestive system is different from inhaling smoke into the respiratory system.

5. I think what he meant was inhale don't swallow. If you're burping up smoke you may be doing something wrong. I used to get sick early in my smoking days and one way to help cure it is something we do in bikram yoga when you feel queesy. Stand up straight with your hands on your hips, elbows out, and put your chin on your chest. Breathe in slowly through your nose and out through your mouth and this should help to make you feel better. Happy toking!

6. Yeah I meant inhale and don't swallow, shoulda elaborated. If you're burping smoke then you swalloed it and that shit can make you feel pretty ill.

7. gotcha gotcha. then yeah dont swallow the smoke next time

8. nobody here has a background in the human psyche? Oh well let me explain:
    It is very normal this is happening to you. you know how when you get food poising from something you love to eat and then you get nausea when you even think about that food? its not that it tastes bad. the taste is the same actually, its your body remembering the last time it ate that food and what happened and your body expects it to happen again. small tokes and build up from there. youre now in weed physical therapy lol

9. kinda what i said but made more comprehensible. thanks for having the voacabulary that i lack :D

10. hahaha no problem! i love using big words when im baked :D