Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trouble smoking, Please help!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hellsing420, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Recently I took a long break to get my tolerance down. I started up again and wasn't getting very high. Then I noticed I had just been "breathing" most of the smoke into my mouth instead of inhaling, therefore I hardly got high at all.

I have tried taking slow, deep breaths, before I take a hit but no matter what I keep F'ing up by not inhaling! It's stupid and it sounds easy, "Just breathe in right?" but I try and close my eyes and just breathe in (slow or monster hit) and no urge to cough what so ever after hittin half the bowl.

THIS SUCKS!
    I'm wasting my weed and am not getting high!

Does anybody have ANY help on this matter? A technique or a tool to use? I was thinking about making a gravity bong again, that might help.

2. Take 3/4 the hit you normally would so you don't feel like coughing, and then with the air you have left just breath in a ton of air. It should push the weed far into your lungs. Then just hold it for absolutely as long as you can and you will get high very efficiently :smoke:

3. to get back to being use to inhaling smoke into your lungs, grab a blow take a hit and just let go of the carb get some air so it forces the smoke and goes into your lungs, it'll work

4. ok this is what i do i take a hit (breathe in the smoke) but not till you cant anymore because after you have some smoke in your mouth while its still in your breathe in so the smoke goes in ur lung good luck:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

5. Inhale deeply? Inhale all that smoke in and even after it's all gone, keep inhaling, then hold for around 5 seconds, then exhale.

6. Well I don't get how you can't understand it..but this is what I do. Take a nice slow rip, let it build up in your mouth if you want..then take a deep breathe through your mouth till your lungs are full, exhale. It will go into your lungs, impossible not to haha.

7. Make sure your mouth is in an "O" shape when you're breathing in. you want to fill your lungs up with air