Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trouble Sleeping?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by josh41088, May 8, 2008.

1. Im not sure if this is the spot to put this but oh well...

I have been smoking daily for the past year now but on some occasions when i don't smoke at night i can't get to sleep.

Anyone else have this problem? I will be up till 3 in the morning when i normally go to bed at 12..

2. All the time man, all the damn time.

I haven't smoked in days now. That first night you toss and turn while laying there. Sometimes waking up sweating. Yea...sucks.

But, after a week it starts going away. Just have to kinda fight through it. :)

3. It really does suck hah.. I usually find myself on these boards when im like that anymore.. I rather just smoke all the damn time hahaha :hello:

4. yup, thats why I have some tylenol pms and melatonin..but recently just ran out on the pms..but melatonins work good tho,

5. a couple melatonins will do the job.

6. I can't even tell how true that is. also without music hours of sleep = 0
    We should all get prescriptions for insomnia!

7. I don't really have a problem sleeping when I don't blaze, but my sleep scheldule is like 4-12 for non apparent reason, just cause I like sleeping through the day and staying up at night.

Edit: I've decided I just cant sleep ever, high or not lol, I'm always fucking awake

8. know what you mean man. although when i don't smoke it only lasts like 2-3 days now. sucks for the first couple nights though.

9. Ya, its 2 A.M here, havent smoked since monday and I had insomnia yesterday too. It sucks, if only my room was eternally hotboxed....

10. Sleeping and eating is the only problems I'v ever had when not smoking. After about 3 days both go away for me. I'm a long time, daily smoker aswell.

Basically, your body is not used to making its natural sleep/eating chemicals every day, its been replaced by the effects of THC. But that's the same for anything and everything you do. Ever try to take away a daily coffee drinker's caffeine away for few days? won't be a good week!

:smoke::smoke:

11. yeah i haven't smoked tonight, it's past 4 am, and i'm having a lot of trouble sleeping.

12. ya i have the saame problem wat i do is find the most comfterble spot in my house and turnoff every light then just pass out haha its worked for the past 2days:smoke:

13. im in the exact same boat, goto an all natural health store and ask them for herbal teas to help with sleep, they'll hook you up, thats what i did and its working alright.

14. i have the same problem too.. i usually take a lexotanil or another similar pill and if i am out of these too i take a pill for my allergies (that cause me sleepiness ).
    but when i work and come back home at 5 am or 8 am i always can sleep(smoking weed or not)

15. Same here,ı dont have decent sleep for months,but ı got used to it.Not soo bad.

16. take a unisom or a benadryl