trouble sleeping, no weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bongwater19, Mar 22, 2002.

1. i abruptly stopped smoking a few days ago. usually i smoke about 2-3 times a day but i haven't smoked for a week now. the only problem i have encountered is aggravating my insomnia, but i'm tired of it and i thought you should know.

periodically i quit smoking, either to kill my tolerance or to spend time at home.

anyone else encounter problems like this?

(ignore this tidbit; amanita is testing her tools)

2. i have a hard time sleeping if i don't smoke at night too...
    you might want to try some kava kava root, you can get it @ most places like Target or Wal*Mart..

Or you can try warm milk, it really does work!
    I know, when I quit for awhile the first week was insomniac mania for me.
    good luck, hope you get some rest!

3. well i have insomnia and weed helps me sleep and when i quit for a while that usually happens and i dont know how to cure it...... so herb helps my insomnia.....

4. whenever i smoke i can't go to sleep for hours, my mind just keeps filling with ideas and thoughts and it is impossible to go to sleep. I used to hate to go to sleep when i was high, thinking that i was wasting it, maybe it is a mental thing now, who knows...

5. I always chief before I go to bed... Its an everyday thing for me... but over the last 3 days I haven't....(my dude didn't come through).

And now the last 3 nights I have been tausing and turning in my bed all night,,, not able to get asleep....

It Sucks.....

6. i quit the day before yesterday to let my tolerance go a little bit that way i can get really high again but i couldn't sleep for shit i tried to go to bed around 11:30 to 12:00 but i couldn't go to sleep until like 4 or 5

7. When I don't have any weed I count sheep. Seriously.

I just concentrate really hard on picturing a real fence out in the country with real sheep jumping over it one by one, and count each sheep as it jumps.. I think the highest I've ever made it is 35 or something.

8. Whenever you temporarily stop smoking weed, your level of energy increases a lot and therefore keeps you awake at night. The best advice I can give is to just get up early in the morning and do some activities that will make you tired by the end of the day so when it comes time to sleep again, you will be out of energy and ready to go to bed.

9. man, hardcore thinking all u boys...
    i was reading through all the posts...and i am at work!?!?!...anyway, and its funny how many imtes everyone is saying they quited a couple days ago and shit like that.... man i always try slowing down, starting to quit never workds...it would be interesting to know how many ppl have tried...but not yet cucessed...and dicussing why u think its not worth giving up?!?!