trouble shootin help guys

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by brian8472, Sep 28, 2004.

1. hey my 2 plants are about 10 days into flowering and got alot of nice small lil buds already :)

heres my problem: ive looked at some pics and from what i can tell heres whats wrong with it: some leaves are burnt light yellow and crispy not alot maby only 3 or 4 per plant. also some leaves have small yellow dots which then turn dark and necrotic also only a few leaves have these and the decay is developing very slowly. many stems on the bottom were purple then turned green then when i was ferting for awhile turned purple again. purple stems is not a trait of my plant species :/ i ferted for about 5 watering sessions but with less and less each time. did i fuck up the soil ph a little and now the babys cant get all the shit they need in? im lost i just wanna get high :p

2. You've watered and ferted them 5 times in 10 days? Even if this is not the case, I would suggest a flush with pH neutral (7.0) water to try and steady the soil pH and rinse out built up salts/nutes. In flowering you will get some leaf yellowing as the plant is sucking nitrogen at this point. Is happening to my plant as well, hope this helps.

Gg

3. ya thanks a bunch dude my plant isnt yellowing from the flowering cause it does it about 3 weeks in and none of what i stated above is severe yet can i use demineralized bottled water? my water here is very hard somthing like 220ppm iirc (some dude who knows about it told me :p) so tap water is a no no :/