Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trouble rolling a joint

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stoneheir, Mar 18, 2010.

1. I searched to no avail.

Whenever I roll joints (no blunts because my weed tastes too good) they're usually fine. I'm no pro but they burn well and do the job. But sometimes...when I roll a joint I'll light it and it won't pull. The front will light but I can't get barely any smoke when I pull....and it'll burn weird and I'll have to keep re-lighting it and pulling real hard until it does this shit half way.....then by halfway it's burning fine.

does this happen to anyone? wtf am i doing wrong

2. Are you packing it to tight?

3. Ussually that happens when you have super dank ass herb.
    When its super dank and fresh its very wet which causes it to burn slow, or barely burn at all.

Where i come from all i get is dank so if i dont roll my dank with tobacco it wont burn. I usually only roll joints, id consider myself a pro. Use some tobacco if you want if not then just smoke out of a bong.

4. do you have a grinder? your bud might not be ground up well enough to keep a cherry

and why the hell is public hair one of the tags?

5. With a forum full of stoners, random shit can happen :smoking:

6. yeah I have a grinder but it's a shitty plastic one so I think you're right about the problem. that's all I could think it would be. while my weed is dank it's def not drenched and unlightable.

and i never know what to write for tags so I do the first random thing lol:smoking:

7. Do you use a pen or something to poke down the end? If so you might be packing it too tight if it's only the first half where this seems to happen.

8. umm, idk bout you but i love my 100% organic pubic hair rolling papers. who doesnt?

9. Try choking up a little on the mouthpiece with your lips. Or try a filter in the end if you don't already do that.

10. #10 MuncieWeed, Mar 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2010
    Roll a cone man, a classic joint

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ugIIkgt-AE"]YouTube- How to roll a cone-style joint[/ame]

11. it even said "trouble with rolling a joint" at the beginning. but no that looked big n nasty as shit all that tabacco!

anyways guys I found out it WAS because i wasn't packing it tight enough thanks

12. The main problems that people have with joints is that it's either too tight or too loose.
    Adding a small crutch is always a good idea.

13. I like deep freezing my bud in an air-tight container for a couple hours. It breaks up into a real fine powder that rolls/smokes perfectly.

~Zombie

14. The weed might be wet. If you bought the weed and it is wet than you got ripped off. This sometimes occurs when you are smoking a BC bud spliff though.

15. A cone joint is a joint?? How is that nasty?

16. break it up evenly, and dont roll it too tight. if you roll it too tight, you can do whats calling 'freaking'
    so you can freak the joint or blunt by rolling the joint/blunt between two fingers which loosens up the weed evenly.

If you roll it too loose, it will probably run or burn uneven

17. i just had stuff like that. it was still plenty sticky but it crumbled like nothing. perfect for packing.

18. you might be packing it to tight, also if its pretty green it wont burn well anyway.