Trouble placing an order

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by packedup, Dec 2, 2016.

1. A couple days ago i tried to place an order with The Original Seed Company and the transaction "failed". I thought that there might have been something wrong with my card so i went out and used it without a problem. So i thought that there was something wrong with the site. Then i decided to try The Vault, placed an order and it went through. Later that day i got an email from the vault saying that my card was declined and to contact the bank. I have plenty of money in the bank so i figured they stopped the transaction because it was over seas. Called the bank up and they couldn't see anything that was denied and said that it should have gone through.

Has anyone had this problem before? i dont know what else to do. Ive emailed The Vault back but havent heard anything back from them yet. Should i just get a burner card?

2. Literally right when i posted this, Jack from The Vault emailed me back and advised me to place another order that i probably entered my card wrong. Replaced the order and so far its looking good! Fantastic customer service from The Vault by the way!

• Like Like x 1
  3. What seeds did you order? I was going to pay by bitcoin but that shits a hassle and I'm way to dumb to figure it out. Got my seeds in the other day from the vault, they threw in a bunch for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. strawberry cough, Blueberry, Haze berry, Chocolate haze, Northern lights, White window, Original skunk #1 and got Special kush #1 and Fruit spirit for free. These are all feminized seeds

5. My bank declined it again, called them up again and hopefully everything's all set now. Fingers crossed lol

6. So frustrating. I thought my bank was gonna do that too. I made purchases from all over the world the same week they didn't say anything lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. yeah its frustrating when I'm trying to make a purchase but glad that they do that because id be pissed if someone else tried to use my card lol Next time ill just call up before and tell them to avoid this. but the good news is its getting shipped out today :yay:

• Like Like x 1
  8. use coinbase to buy bitcoins then use the bitcoins to purchase seeds.

• Like Like x 1
  9. got a bitcoin guide here for you buddy :) Buy Cannabis Seeds with Bitcoin

• Like Like x 1
  10. I ended up getting it sorted it. It was my bank, just had to make a call to let it go though. The customer service from The Vault was excellent! Thank You guys!!