Trouble ordering seeds, I don't know where to ship them!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by bi0x, Mar 3, 2011.

1. So, as the title says, I don't know where to ship my seeds!

Are PO Boxes secure? Every says, don't have them shipped to your house - ok - then what are my other options? I don't want to ask a friend, as I don't want any friends knowing what I'm doing.

My grow size is very small (2-4 plants, max) but I still don't want to risk shipping to my house - right? Or is this just over paranoia?

Help!

2. Well, noone will agree with me, but I ship them right to the front door. I look at it like this, if they are knocking on my door.....they were looking at me regardless of seeds. A P.O. Box is useless because it still has your name on it, and they way I figure it, the longer they sit at the PO......the longer they have to take them...right?

I've shipped to my house on more than one occasion with no problems. With a small grow like yours, chances are they're not interested in you anyhow.

3. Funny, that's almost exactly how I feel.

I just want to make sure I'm not being stupid. Seems so unlikely that anything will come of it.

4. Ive been ordering seeds for years and never thought to start coming on forums talking about it, seems like its the thing to do nowadays and now that everyone is doing it, the secret is out. Unless you are on some gov watchlist they dont give a ---- about you and your little birdy seeds ;)

ps. Nice disclaimer, mind if I borrow it?