trouble ordering from a glass site

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by thedanksmoke420, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Hello everybody ive been here a while but this is my first post. So about 2 1/2 weeks ago i ordered quite a few glass pieces from a little store online (you can message me for the name if you are curious) and i got an email a week and a half ago saying that some of my ordered items have been backordered and they need to order more from the manufacturer and it will be 2 weeks until they can ship.. so im thinking its going to be fine until last week my friend (whose house the order is being shipped to because i cant get it send to my apartment) said he got a little yellow paper in his mailbox from the postal service that said somthing about an ordered "digital pocket scale and paraphernalia ". hes a huge pothead and forgot what it said so i dont know exactly. At this point im wondering if I am going to recieve my package this week (what the website estimated) or if somthing happened with the post office???? and also my friend took the paper to the post office twice and they had no package for him. And I am also wondering if the website thought i was a cop of somthing because my Email is almost the same as my name on here.. If somebody could answer some of these questions i would feel a lot better. and sorry if this didnt make sense cause im really faded :smoking: