Trouble naming my bong.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by 4 Four 2 Twenty 0, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Ive had my amazing zob glass bong 14" cali Made glass with a diffused downstem for like 4 days now and i am having trouble giving it a name. I know some people think its stupid to Name it but i like to. I Hit it numerous times and cant figure out what to Name it. If this helps it Hits smooth lol.

Attached Files:

2. #2 Patman1, Jan 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2013
    Funny, I used to have that exact piece, only it was a red and black color scheme, I had a 2010 bc slide on it, thing was good times. I never named my scientific pieces, I just called them by their brand-name. But, seeing as you like to, just call it the 'Cali' or something, because of the cali made logo.

3. I never was big into naming paraphernalia.

But I believe it should be something the owner comes up with , straight from their imagination/creativity.

4. The name will come to you when you least expect it. :)

5. Call it -- 'Chicken Blender'

IDK, it just sounds so right based on picture.

6. out of curiosity, how much did you pay for yours?

7. Wolf Blitzer :p

8. Son of bongula

9. Call it Mr Roboto for being china as fuck

10. I think I walked out with it for like 130

11. ^This! Naming a piece can be tricky, I've had urges to name some of my pieces but I can never come up with something practical. I've got a Hoss I've had for a couple weeks now, and nothing is coming to mind yet. You'll think of something though. :D

12. The american lady.

13. Douchebags like you kill the good vibes.

14. Hahaha just fucking with you hippie! :D naming a bong has to be natural cant be forced!

15. 'Chicken Blender'[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. Reminds me of a blue otter pop freezie... If anyone remembers those lol

Call it...

Blue chronic pop

Chronic pop

Otter bong

Freeze-a

Blue freeze !

17. Ended up naming it Pacific :) thanks