Trouble in the jungle

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by smokeyJonez, Feb 25, 2009.

1. A few problems have presented themselves with this grow. There exists some brown spots, some white spots, leaves curling under, rust spots and some white saran wrap looking stuff. The plants are in the same 4 gallon buckets since sprout. Using miracle grow moisture control (I know...I know) with added bone meal. They are 25 days into flowering outside. The temp here is about 85 all year with a constant breeze and random showers. Nutrients used are from the advanced nutrient line....( Iguana bloom, H-acid, F-acid, carbo load, Sensizym, and Organic-B) Usually the plants are fed weekly with a rain water solution. But last week rainwater was replaced with filtered tap water that had been sitting around for a couple weeks in the veg room. Don't have an ECC meter but the water is very very hard and the grower is fresh out of PH tabs. These problems arose a couple days after feeding. It did rain for a few days straight after feeding but here in Micronesia rain means a heavy short lived shower then the sun comes out blazing...then another shower and the sun comes out again creating lots of humidity. Then the wind blows it all away. It appears as if the symptoms are traveling from the bottom of the plant to the top. Don't know the genetics...just some bag seed. In the veg room are a few clones and seedlings that have also been watered with the tap water although the symptoms are different then those in flower. The seedlings may be a victim of nute burn. They are only a week old but the grower did foliar spray with a very diluted tarantula and piranha mix. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Wow... I didn't even try to read that wall of text.

Dude, this is a forum for stoners, if you want lazy stoners to read what you have to say you need to space that shit out.

But to help... It looks like in the 3rd pic that you have a pest problem, most likely a bug.

3. Wall of text....lol dude you must be really high. It does look like a wall though.

4. you def needa check the runoff's ph. I'd guess that the last pic is ph related. One pic ,however, looks like insect damage. this is the one with the squigglylines on the leaf. for that i'd get a cpl hot shot no pest strips and hang them at plany level. They produce a vapor that safe for ppl but deadly to bugs. Works great :eek: