Trouble cumming during sex

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ganjaherbtoker, Sep 1, 2012.

1. I don't know what the deal is, it takes me forever to bust my load. Sometimes I can't cum at all and get a terrible case of blue balls. :rolleyes: The girls are real hot, so that's not the problem. Maybe my concentration? It pisses me off.:(

2. You need to just not think about it and let go. Maybe masterbate more often, that helps me a lot. I know im a chick but still.

3. Have faster sex. Literally, slam it like the world is depending on you. I find several cycles of speeding up and slowing down when I get tired or just wanna catch breath will do it those times where I'm a marathon man.

4. I have the same problem. Its hit and miss, doesn't bug me too much though. Most of the fun is watching her get off.

5. That's how I feel, I have no trouble getting them off at least. :)

6. [quote name='"ganjaherbtoker"']
    That's how I feel, I have no trouble getting them off at least. :)[/quote]

Yeah, exactly. Im glad i have this problem. Haven't had a problem with my girl not being satisfied. Be happy bro. Many girls have to suffer through never cumming. We're taking one for the team. Hahahaha

7. Haha, true.:D

8. That happens to me sometimes. Just see it as an opportunity to concentrate on the girl more and make sure she's satisfied. If you really want to bust faster, don't masturbate for days before you have sex (if possible). Your body will be much more eager then. Also, concentrate on what parts of the girl make you the horniest.

9. [quote name='"ganjaherbtoker"']
    Haha, true.:D[/quote]

In case you are wondering whats wrong though, its delayed ejaculation. If it becomes a serious issue, see a doctor. They'll give you horny feelgood pills. Hahahaha

10. Just got laid, I let her ride on top of me and that helped me cum. Nearly blew her head off with my load. :D:p

11. Jerking off too much can be linked to time lengths and abilities in jizzing.
    Don't masturbate or fuck or anything for 2 weeks before your next horizontal jam. See what that does.

12. I've never been able to cum from sex. Even after going fast and for like 45 min +

I guess i'm cursed, I don't even think about it anymore and it's just impossible. Only i can make myself cum. Well at least it still feels good so I can't complain.

13. [​IMG]
    most of the time end up jacking off....

14. I have that same problem op. I don't even care anymore, I just get my girl off and have a big ass grin on my face afterward. Then jerk off like 2-3 days later lol

15. After last night, I realize it's mostly mental. I sat down on a rocking chair and let her ride me. Letting her do most of the work allowed me to focus on getting off. :hello:

16. Whooooo!
    [​IMG]

17. Some prescriptions can cause this, and too much caffeine as well. I've always had this problem with one nighters or short term relationships. Now in my mid-30s' I've just learned to de-stress and not have sex/jerk off 3 times a day and I'm good. My g/f is a nympho, and gets her feelings hurt really easy and she thought it ws her in the beginning, but now we've got it figured. We fuck out on nature hikes and at the river and the beach- that seems to help me bust an awesome nut, as well as her. HTH.

18. Yeah, I'm on some anti-depressants but they don't really make much of a difference, honestly. I'm always horny...:rolleyes: It gets annoying after a while. Masturbation isn't that pleasurable anymore and I only see my girl once every week, if that. :(

19. Wish I had that problem, I cum quick, even when I masturbate beforehand -_-.