Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

trouble breathing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xxmicahchong, Feb 10, 2009.

1. haha i had an sinus infection last week, and i'm smoking and i'm wheezing and just freaking out. what is wrong with me? i've been smoking for a while, and i smoked pink kush today

2. maby u wer so high u forgot to breathe and now ur breathing alot and hyperventlating thts what happend to me atleast are u alone high ? cuz wen some ppl are high alone there paranoia kicks in just relax watch a ovie or sumthin wen u come down things will get better

hope this helps

3. it feels like my l ungs are clogged should i do something about this?

4. I would suggest seeing your doctor if it continues and also invest in a vaporizer and save your lungs the long-term damage. :smoking:

5. hmm

try some musinex maby its all mucus and the smoke from the herb made it worse im not a doctor but if it gets worse call a doctor or somthing
    not a hospital like a community clinic cuz they wont be all ur on weed go to jail they should be kewl with but but dont quote me on this